Woah just noticed kotds oxymoiron battle is at almost 7 million views in a week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woah just noticed kotds oxymoiron battle is at almost 7 million views in a week

Not gon lie that’s crazy. Plus they got like an extra 50k new subscribers too

Most of these are White Russian ppl new to kotd who don’t wanna see typical black vs black rappers but like kotd white rappers

So being kotd they decide to upload a URL battle shotgun suge vs a no name shotty p (black vs black) as their next upload to their new subscribers. That battle at 70k views in 3 days. Lmaooo how did kotd fuck this up so badly? They hit 7 million and they coulda uploaded iron vs illmac (white vs white) which the Russians would’ve loved but instead they decided to promote a URL battler whooping a no names ass

This is why URL stay winning and kotd will never be #1

Watch how mad this post makes the nerds. If this thread doesn’t bring in at least 10 nerdbirds then I will be surprised

Re: Woah just noticed kotds oxymoiron battle is at almost 7 million views in a week

Nerdbirds livid in 3...2...1...

Comment

Re: Woah just noticed kotds oxymoiron battle is at almost 7 million views in a week

Glad to see the rumors of your demise were just hype from the nerdbirds. Welcome back to reality, Choppa.
      You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

I knew you would snap back to yourself midway thru the post, salute!
        CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

URL!
          CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Soooo when we gonna do the numbers for the month?

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
              Soooo when we gonna do the numbers for the month?
              "First time I gripped and popped
              Heart dropped, eyes closed
              It felt like I was getting shot"

Comment

haha this dude. True vet move how you flipped it on em. Gotta acknowledge the ambition.

Comment

KOTD is garbage....all the exposure and they still not a contender for the number 1 spot even after all these year...."oh we got million views"...no ORganik u crackhead, that morin dude did and he was doing charity for yall shitty league like drake and other been doing...and yall still can't reach that top.

The guys that run KOTD are really incomptent.
                  Originally posted by I AM GAY
                  I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

chop had the fans on their heels for a moment

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                      Not gon lie that’s crazy. Plus they got like an extra 50k new subscribers too

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                        Most of these are White Russian ppl new to kotd who don’t wanna see typical black vs black rappers but like kotd white rappers

So being kotd they decide to upload a URL battle shotgun suge vs a no name shotty p (black vs black) as their next upload to their new subscribers. That battle at 70k views in 3 days. Lmaooo how did kotd fuck this up so badly? They hit 7 million and they coulda uploaded iron vs illmac (white vs white) which the Russians would’ve loved but instead they decided to promote a URL battler whooping a no names ass

This is why URL stay winning and kotd will never be #1

Watch how mad this post makes the nerds. If this thread doesn’t bring in at least 10 nerdbirds then I will be surprised

Comment

When KOTD got those views I smiled because I see it as the Universe properly aligning itself

It would have been statistically impossible for KOTD to take so many consecutive L's for much longer

All it took was a Russian battlerap/rap megastar throwing them a bone and battling for free to boot

Nerdbirds had a week long group orgasm and even Dougie Bendel found the courage to come back

Everybody won imo

Comment

Crazy the support OXXXY gets

Comment

[MENTION=25132]ch[/MENTION]oppa thats actually a good point, i agree that this was a mistake by kotd

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X