What weed do you smoke blunts with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What weed do you smoke blunts with?

I've been gone for a while. Had a vacation and explored a lot. Also recently found out that I had anxiety that was the reason for my mental breakdowns it's a chemical imbalance in my brain and I'm trying to get ahold of my doctor to get meds.

My mental breakdowns have been happening when I'm sober and its triggered through either someone saying something to me it's also triggered either through a song or a memory or a thought or a dream.

I had a dream that I was with my ex girlfriend's daughter Vanessa at the zoo and then when I was at work later on in the day I thought of that dream and then I had a total breakdown and was crying a lot and I had to leave work to go home to put myself back together. My mental breakdowns have been happening more frequently and it's a sign that I have way too much anxiety. I thought being sober and off drugs would help but turns out I really do need meds to put myself in check.

And I'm not upset about anything I just wanted to share some videos of some things that I've done.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bvQ3gZANrg[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05xZRlbgU70[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTQQYma1-Ic[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hTOgv3ys30[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFF3FEfvLS0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELh0BPK6WjM[/ame]

Re: What weed do you smoke blunts with?

If we on topic I got the best weed. Just smoked blueberry kush last week.

Comment

Fuck yo gay ass out pour of emotions, your weirdo ass bootleg family vacation, and hold this L for just learning about weed in your middle 30's
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
        Fuck yo gay ass out pour of emotions, your weirdo ass bootleg family vacation, and hold this L for just learning about weed in your middle 30's
        You're the one that called my dad to tell him that I'm a faggot and have the nerve to say that I'm a weirdo and a gay ass? Okay even if it wasn't you that called him and sent him photos you're still pathetic piece of shit and you can be a fucking hater that shit don't make no sense

Comment

Stfu you fraudulent hypocritical pussy boi

You went from blaming Norm, to someone else, back to Norm, to Raw, and now to me with that bs

Comment

Faggot threw a fit raging against the board and going down a line of random individuals to cast blame upon.

Weeping on a battle rap forum calling all of us pathetic losers, only to come right back posting some idiotic question about weed as a ruse so he can capitalized on the opportunity to pour his emotions on here for pity from strangers like he experienced a nervous breakdown and treated the dells like it's some drug rehab therapeutic "help you to find yourself" type of place

Comment

Faggot threw a fit raging against the board and going down a line of individuals to cast blame upon.

Weeping on a battle rap forum calling all of us pathetic losers, only to come right back posting some idiotic question about weed as a ruse...
              Phil's known for the good ruse in here
              But thread failed cause I didn't see any good 'roo's in here

Comment

Anyways- Phil

You gonna stop duckin' [MENTION=24202]King Kurbz[/MENTION] ?

You got 2 days till its due- however I'm sure Kirby & Earl would have no quarrels about pushing the date back a week or whatever for your guys particular battle so you have adequate time to write considering the circumstances.

Comment

Phil you want me to send you some pens? They look like ecigs but they got oil in them. Lasts about 1 week (heavy use) to a month. I got a bunch of different strains.

Comment

Stfu you fraudulent hypocritical pussy boi

shots fired

Comment

wtf... cliffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                        Also recently found out that I had anxiety that was the reason for my mental breakdowns it's a chemical imbalance in my brain
                        dope!

Comment

just watched the last vid and u look out of ur mind still

Comment

dont be too embarrassed... most people here have probably seen a man in his 30s breakdown crying cuz he thought about a dream he had

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                              Phil you want me to send you some pens? They look like ecigs but they got oil in them. Lasts about 1 week (heavy use) to a month. I got a bunch of different strains.
                              Nah but I did try one they are okay. I like mine thoa

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X