Suge got that poctet tap but which black battle rapper most likely to hand you wallet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suge got that poctet tap but which black battle rapper most likely to hand you wallet

Suge might tap you pockets and take you shyt like most real niggas but which black battle rappers would most likely hand you wallet back with all you cash in it if you dropped it at a event? Like oh you drop you wallet sir then help an elderly cross the street.

Danny Myers.

100 bullets.

Prep.

DNA.

Saga.

The rest of them grimy black battle cats you know damn well would snatch that shyt up as a tip.

This why those I mention above will never be taken seriously by street niggas.

Re: Suge got that poctet tap but which black battle rapper most likely to hand you wa

are you asking whose the most trust worthy? and are you saying to be a real nigga you gotta do some petty shit?

where lux at

Comment

Re: Suge got that poctet tap but which black battle rapper most likely to hand you wa

Are u insinuating that only blacks will keep a wallet full of money found on a floor at a battle rap event? Soooo if I dropped my wallet at the bunker or world Dom event I will surely be able to find it at the lost n found with a bow on it and contact number on who turned it in right?....gtfoh!
      Sneakers Neva Sliding

Comment

Originally posted by NEWZACKCITY View Post
        Are u insinuating that only blacks will keep a wallet full of money found on a floor at a battle rap event? Soooo if I dropped my wallet at the bunker or world Dom event I will surely be able to find it at the lost n found with a bow on it and contact number on who turned it in right?....gtfoh!
        Thats what hes saying. Sounds pretty nerd birdish to me
        CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

URL!
          CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

they'd steal ur cash and try to sell ur ID back to you

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
              are you asking whose the most trust worthy? and are you saying to be a real nigga you gotta do some petty shit?

where lux at
              This

Comment

This

Comment

Originally posted by RibscrakerSavage View Post
                  I will never be taken seriously.
                  This is what you believe and this is why you make these threads

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                    ^^Foreveralone shut in worried about being taken seriously on a battle rap forum.

Comment

This what I'm talking bout. Even them grimy white neo Nazi steal you wallet.

Danny the type to pick it up and hand it to you with an extra 12k of his money in it to battle you then use it as a personal angle

Comment

carter deems no doubt. I can see him handing his wallet over to suge mid battle.

Comment

Prep would tap you pockets putting you wallet with all you cash in place back in it like hey my brother you drop this. Wanna go on a date with me handsome?

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                            ^^Foreveralone shut in worried about being taken seriously on a battle rap forum.
                            keep up the quality humor we're BFF now

Comment

All those battlers that the OP listed may be the grimiest dudes...you don't know. "You see only with your two eyes so you're easy to fool...!" - Master Hun

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X