Milo Yaiannopoulos defends being molested by priest as a kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milo Yaiannopoulos defends being molested by priest as a kid

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg"]Milo Yiannopoulos defends pedophilia and pedophiles. - YouTube[/ame]

Re: Milo Yaiannopoulos defends being molested by priest as a kid

Not sure who this guy is or why hes in the news abunch lately but people are so sensitive nowadays its kinda funny.

Hows a publisher gonna stop printing his book over public remarks he made like 2 years ago? why print the book in the first place?

buncha cowards the lot of em

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
      Not sure who this guy is or why hes in the news abunch lately but people are so sensitive nowadays its kinda funny.

Hows a publisher gonna stop printing his book over public remarks he made like 2 years ago? why print the book in the first place?

buncha cowards the lot of em
      You're a faggot.

Comment

ya got me..

Comment

chaunce is right all milo did was say he wants to have sex with underage boys and raise them like some type of messed up farmer

:vomit:

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Over a million people heard this podcast and they're digging this shit up now.
            Media sucks so bad.

They can get Trump and this guy but PewDiePie about to destroy every major media outlet. They're like crumbs to him. Hilarious he gets more views in 4 days than wall street journal in a month

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU"]My Response - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Funny how they told us podesta was a child predator while the real predators were writing for breitbart.
              http://i.imgur.com/8RdQ0yU.png

Comment

Yeah can't wait for pewdipie to take down the Wall Street journal lmfao wtf r u talking about.

Comment

smh might have to revoke chaunces mma badge and discount card for defending a pedo bear

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

This is what they call cancer, right?

I haven't been on the Internet as long as some of you but am I missing something here.....?

Comment

Wtf.

aint no one defendin pedo, im just saying the publishers are cowards. Wouldnt have taken some intern 10 sec to research milo before publishin his book to see the shit he stands for.

Reminds me of how the cashmeoutside girl, she was on Dr.phil like a year ago and no one cared till 2 weeks ago.

Comment

PewDiePie has more viewers than any major media outlet.
                        They ran a hit job on him and now 50 million PewDiePie subs are laughing at fake news.

Comment

I don't like fags in general so idgaf about this one.
                          He says funny things at feminists which is cool.
                          Media secretly love miko
                          They've been promoting his book for him non stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                            Wtf.

aint no one defendin pedo, im just saying the publishers are cowards. Wouldnt have taken some intern 10 sec to research milo before publishin his book to see the shit he stands for.

Reminds me of how the cashmeoutside girl, she was on Dr.phil like a year ago and no one cared till 2 weeks ago.
                            makes you think whether or not google intentionally controlling what we find to be "news"

milo must of pissed off a google employee and now this is what everyones talking about

Comment

Wtf are you even saying? How is he going to destroy them? From what I've seen he lost deals because of them? Sounds like they're destroying him no??

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X