MURDA MOOK - DO YOU WANNA BE REAL [FREESTYLE]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cypher MURDA MOOK - DO YOU WANNA BE REAL [FREESTYLE]

Another dope freestyle from Mook. Grown man shit.

Re: MURDA MOOK - DO YOU WANNA BE REAL [FREESTYLE]

He ain't real when he charge tens of thousands just to battle
    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Mook vs Surf I wanna see Tsunami wash away that Mooch once and for all
      CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

he on a roll today
        wish more mainstream artist atleast aknowledge bars like that
        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

MOOK GONE WASH SURF
          Sneakers Neva Sliding

Comment

BOW DOWN TO MASTER MOOK

Comment

Originally posted by sean998 View Post
              BOW DOWN TO MASTER MOOK
              ok Dadee3
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

yet this nigga was saying the exact opposite in the rematch with lux and criticizing him for it

now its cool to do a complete 180 for a "grown man" freestyle so he can kick that knowledge smh

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeTheGod View Post
                  yet this nigga was saying the exact opposite in the rematch with lux and criticizing him for it

now its cool to do a complete 180 for a "grown man" freestyle so he can kick that knowledge smh
                  what do you expect from a snake ?

this nigga been tryin to get fame since cassidy was hangin in the hotel with r. kelly.
                  he will never make it. lmfao

and 99% of battle fans are retarded anway.

Comment

Originally posted by Meow9 View Post

what do you expect from a snake ?

this nigga been tryin to get fame since cassidy was hangin in the hotel with r. kelly.
                    he will never make it. lmfao

and 99% of battle fans are retarded anway.

Comment

Lol oh so now we holding battle rappers to what they saying in a battle? Then I guess battle rappers got the biggest guns in the world n catch 3 bodies a day , with no record of course..Stop it, you just salty Mook beat your beloved. That freestyle was fucking flames..
                      I'll knock down ya door like Jehovas Witness, and bring niggas to your house like your older sisters...

Make me mad, either get shot in the face or stabbed... The Blood leave you wetter than the Tub when you take a bath. ... They say the game should be Told, not Sold, but that's hard to Control when cats Fold like paper bags...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfBigL View Post

Lol oh so now we holding battle rappers to what they saying in a battle? Then I guess battle rappers got the biggest guns in the world n catch 3 bodies a day , with no record of course..Stop it, you just salty Mook beat your beloved. That freestyle was fucking flames..

thats a excessive and baseless assumption...the point of my post was basically devaluing the material he wrote which was about 90%(if NOT more) attacking lux over this type of stuff that mook is now glorifying in here,but is done in a much more rudimentary lyrically lazy way...

(and keep in mind as well that the angle he took for the rematch with lux was just a played out rehashing of hollows but was executed in a far more subpar played out manner)

why dont you explain how Lux lost and how this freestyle was "fucking flames" then

Comment

just like i said. 99% are retarded. perfect example lmao

Comment

I gotta say, this is the first thing that I thought when I saw this

Comment

thats a excessive and baseless assumption...the point of my post was basically devaluing the material he wrote which was about 90%(if NOT more) attacking lux over this type of stuff that mook is now glorifying in here,but is done in a much more rudimentary lyrically lazy way...

(and keep in mind as well that the angle he took for the rematch with lux was just a played out rehashing of hollows but was executed in a far more subpar played out manner)

why dont you explain how Lux lost and how this freestyle was "fucking flames" then

I'm not even gone go into the constant downplaying of Mook's effectiveness, but I can't let that "contradiction" shit slide king. NO WAY. If we started taking points for battlers being HYPOCRITICAL / CONTRADICTING THEMSELVES in different battles.....trust me, there's gone be very few battle rappers left.

So I guess Mook automatically wins the first Lux battle since if I remember correctly, Lux was talking bout dirt trails, church bells & slow songs after Mook gets shot walking thru his alley like it's McBeal.
                              SERIOUSLY.....how TF are you calling someone else out for contradiction/hypocrisy while discussing Lux????? HOW SWAY????

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X