Troy Ave Was Shooting At Taxstone In Irving Plaza!!!!!! (new footage)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef Troy Ave Was Shooting At Taxstone In Irving Plaza!!!!!! (new footage)

Allegedly, Troy Ave & Taxstone had beef over Tax talking shit about Troy Ave on his podcast! Troy Ave told em it was on sight, when he seen Taxstone, he confronted him & punched him in the face, then taxstone's man started shooting....

The Sun rises in the east & sets in the west/big bang, triple stages of darkness born God in the flesh ~ Sun God

Re: Troy Ave Was Shooting At Taxstone In Irving Plaza!!!!!! (new footage)

Old footage Negged +72 hour ban

Comment

Good...Taxstone got a big mouth. Maybe this'll teach him not to talk so wreckless.

Comment

Troy bodied Tax on wax. I wish he had bodied him in real life.

2m 39sec mark. mean

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
          Troy bodied Tax on wax. I wish he had bodied him in real life.

2m 39sec mark. mean

Comment

cot damn there was more effort put into that video that TMZ uploaded then the JFK footage/3rd shooter/grassy knoll conspiracy
            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Tax the gawd
              Troy Average shoulda died

Comment

Im not saying that vladtv is to blame. However these dudes wernt trying to murder one another before he started interviewing tax.
                Hell thats how I even know who tax is.

Comment

Fucc Vlad nigga think he somebody. Muthafucca try's to start shit between ppl and nigga sound like the police doing inyerviews

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpapurp View Post
                    Fucc Vlad nigga think he somebody. Muthafucca try's to start shit between ppl and nigga sound like the police doing inyerviews
                    Facts Vlad really need his ass beat like Rick Ross clique did...on the daily tho

Comment

tax the biggest troll of all time he trolled troy ave into a 5-10 year prison sentence

Comment

Twitterstone. Teastone ass nigga always gossiping.

Comment

"DNAinfo New York has learned that the gun found in the car that drove Troy to the hospital after he opened fire backstage at a T.I. show was matched by investigators to the bullet that killed the rapper’s bodyguard Ronald McPhatter.

Troy has already been charged with attempted murder, reckless endangerment and illegal weapons possession. Now he could be charged with murder, pending DNA tests to the gun to determine who exactly was handling the weapon.

Investigators believe Troy Ave accidentally shot McPhatter after he accidentally shot himself in the leg. They think Troy opened fire during a confrontation with a “music writer” — possibly Taxstone."

lmafoooo stay in jail stupid

Comment

Lmao at "music writer"

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X