Does dizaster want to be on URL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does dizaster want to be on URL?

His constant execrations towards them is baffling, it's likely that he feels some sort of resentment and envy because URL is considered the face of battle rap with KOTD being a "white nerd league" from people looking outside in, so I guess it bothers him consciously that he doesn't have that URL superstar look that he desires from all the work years he's invested into the sport, so he slanders them because he's jealous in a sense.

But the point here is this, I'm using dizaster as an example.

But individuals such as illmac, the Saurus, and what not can in a sense be considered the west coast parallel to the URL legends such as Mook and Lux and etc, but isn't it insane how much looked down upon in terms of status.

I don't know, it just crossed my thoughts how little anyone REALLY gives a shit about them in the grand scheme of things.

Why do you think this is?

Re: Does dizaster want to be on URL?

Facts

Comment

Originally posted by XXXlow View Post
      His constant execrations towards them is baffling, it's likely that he feels some sort of resentment and envy because URL is considered the face of battle rap with KOTD being a "white nerd league" from people looking outside in, so I guess it bothers him consciously that he doesn't have that URL superstar look that he desires from all the work years he's invested into the sport, so he slanders them because he's jealous in a sense.

But individuals such as illmac, the Saurus, and what not can in a sense be considered the west coast parallel to the URL legends such as Mook and Lux and etc, but isn't it insane how much looked down upon in terms of status.

I don't know, it just crossed my thoughts how little anyone REALLY gives a shit about them in the grand scheme of things.

Battle rap started in the streets and is 99% bout the streets. Same reason every ghetto respects Pac, Dre, NWA, or any G rapper from Cali. Geeks tryna make it a chuckle fest aren't taken seriously.

B Dot, Nitty, Daylyt in the past an at times Danny get taken more serious than a Illmac, Thesaurus, etc.

Esp a Diz who is the ultimate 8 mile Eminem wannabe. If Diz wasn't on Em dick so bad, throwing temper tantrums, an doin fuck ish he'd be taken more serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Ribcrackersavage View Post
        Originally posted by XXXlow View Post

Battle rap started in the streets and is 99% bout the streets. Same reason every ghetto respects Pac, Dre, NWA, or any G rapper from Cali. Geeks tryna make it a chuckle fest aren't taken seriously.

B Dot, Nitty, Daylyt in the past an at times Danny get taken more serious than a Illmac, Thesaurus, etc.

Esp a Diz who is the ultimate 8 mile Eminem wannabe. If Diz wasn't on Em dick so bad, throwing temper tantrums, an doin fuck ish he'd be taken more serious.
        This is extremely well put tbh

& I'm a white guy who likes Dizaster and illmaculate and sometimes the Saurus

Comment

Esp a Diz who is the ultimate 8 mile Eminem wannabe. If Diz wasn't on Em dick so bad, throwing temper tantrums, an doin fuck ish he'd be taken more serious.[/QUOTE]

Where I agree that it started in the street I don't agree with the second half of this statement.. I feel like it shouldn't be 99% about the streets anymore. As a community we should evolve past just gun bars and street thug antics. There are a lot of great battlers that have strong pen games and different quirks and personas. Daylyt has great angels sometimes. Rone is funny as hell. Soul can out write most any battler.. Thesaurus and ill mac are amazing with freestyles and writtens.. You can call it nerdy battle rap or geeky rap.. But it shouldn't be viewed as sub par.. . its a different style sure. Diz yeah he is a bitch that complains a lot but has a lot of good material under his belt espically some of his older battles now a days he whines a lot... its annoying but that doesn't take from the old battles he has given us.
          https://soundcloud.com/tre-iccaruz/t...-damitrez-away

Check out the kid.

Comment

Leagues care about Diz fans much more than Diz personally. When they want Diz they want views, the want his fanbase to become theirs. These leagues esp street don't care bout Diz. They want his fans. An the only way to get his fans is to pretend they give a damn bout Diz.

If Diz died today battle rap would simply use his death to profit off an forget about him.

Diz appeals to nerds, picked on kids an those not accepted. Not to street or real cats.

Comment

Battle rap did not start "in da streetz", it started in clubs and it was mostly about having parties and money.

Same reason every ghetto respects Pac, Dre, NWA, or any G rapper from Cali."
              What does this statement even have to do with the previous statement or any other statement, for that matter? Why would anybody respect Pac, Dre, NWA or any of these clown rappers who are complete degenerates that make an absolute mockery of their own culture?

You are basically making the argument that we should be stuck in the past when the crime rate (specifically murder) was through the roof. Maybe we should go back to killing each other over colors and street corners, or else people might think we are "geekz".

How fucking old are you, dude?

By whom and by what criteria are you basing this on? This sounds like your own personal opinion.

While I'm not the biggest fan of Dizaster and his antics can be really childish, he has had classic battles and is as popular as a battle rapper can possibly be.

Basically everything in your post was complete nonsense.

Comment

diz understands url is shit for casual battle fans who don't get into bars.

Comment

Idk who in this thread but I'm fucking someone in the mouth tonight.

Comment

Diz may very well be back on URL soon. Nigg*rs fucked them up the ass (math and Troy) from their most profitable venues. They have nothing left to lose now. Might as well travel more and throw more events.

Comment

Who doesn't want to be on URL? Deep down everyone does. A nigga can convince you all day he's happy playing in the CFL but he really wants to play in the NFL

Comment

Diz is a big enough name to get on URL if he really wants to though. He's probably just resentful that the crowd doesn't fuck with the multi-syllabic writing style shit

Comment

They all want to be on URL.

Comment

Diz is a faggot ass bitch. He will never be on URL again afterT Rex killed him. He keeps throwing shots at URL just so he will never get booked again as an excuse to never have to front Math.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay-Z View Post

Battle rap did not start "in da streetz", it started in clubs and it was mostly about having parties and money.

Same reason every ghetto respects Pac, Dre, NWA, or any G rapper from Cali."
                              What does this statement even have to do with the previous statement or any other statement, for that matter? Why would anybody respect Pac, Dre, NWA or any of these clown rappers who are complete degenerates that make an absolute mockery of their own culture?

You are basically making the argument that we should be stuck in the past when the crime rate (specifically murder) was through the roof. Maybe we should go back to killing each other over colors and street corners, or else people might think we are "geekz".

How fucking old are you, dude?

By whom and by what criteria are you basing this on? This sounds like your own personal opinion.

While I'm not the biggest fan of Dizaster and his antics can be really childish, he has had classic battles and is as popular as a battle rapper can possibly be.

Basically everything in your post was complete nonsense.

Cool story goof.

Cali legends would slap diz around. Diz a battle pop goof. He appeals to the iggy azalea crowd and goofs who want to be down but aren't accepted.

Hilariously enough the same goofs who defend Diz all use street lingo or URL created lingo.

Angry followers.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X