Colin Cowherd: McGregor vs Mayweather going down in September!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Colin Cowherd: McGregor vs Mayweather going down in September!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBl6-WGjDkM"]Colin Cowherd on a potential Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather fight - YouTube[/ame]

$$

Re: Colin Cowherd: McGregor vs Mayweather going down in September!!

You do know Conor has a contract right? I'm calling bullshit
    Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
    Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
    Jooba jooba
    Jooba jooba
    Jooba jooba

Comment

Won't happen, it would be a complete garbage fight anyway.

Comment

Dana even said if mayweather wants to fight mcgregor he just has to call him, I'm sure if Dana and the ufc r in on the fight then conor having a contract with dana doesn't make the fight impossible to arrange. we'll see but I agree, this fight is dumb, like conor said , mayweather needs him, he doesn't need this fight. Boxing's dead so the only fight mayweather wants is conor.

Comment

hes using this as leverage seeing as he lost most his with his pre 200 antics
          stupid mick

Comment

conor still ufc's golden boy MIlk , still the biggest draw and yada yada yada

Comment

true but he aint bigger than the sport

Comment

mayweathers bigger than boxing

Comment

Floyd gets paychecks for fights worth more than what UFC profits in one year
                  Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
                  Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
                  Jooba jooba
                  Jooba jooba
                  Jooba jooba

Comment

How does Floyd need Conor?

I hate Floyd, but that's a fucking joke. The guy who is scared to defend his belt, the guy who got the fuck beat out of him and strangled his last fight, a guy that ducked the rematch, the guy that hasn't got a quarter of Mayweathers purse per fight, needs the fight less than the guy who has been on top of boxing for the last how many years?

Comment

For Floyd to demand 100 mil + he could fight either Pacquiao or Canelo again. Maybe even possibly rematches with Cotto or Marquez.

So ya he absolutely does not need McGregor, altho that fight would be the easiest for him.
                      Check the puzzle, does it fit
                      I am alpha & omega
                      And on the seventh day i rise
                      Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

I hate Floyd, but that's a fucking joke. The guy who is scared to defend his belt, the guy who got the fuck beat out of him and strangled his last fight, a guy that ducked the rematch, the guy that hasn't got a quarter of Mayweathers purse per fight, needs the fight less than the guy who has been on top of boxing for the last how many years?
                        Talk that shit!

Conor is a joke and Mayweather is looking to fight anyone not named GGG or Canelo

Comment

I honestly think Conor is ducking Nate and Frankie/Aldo

Why else would he want to retire/go to boxing

He knows his skills have been exposed, and is looking for every opportunity to go away

Comment

All those problems you listed regarding conor's ufc career is the reason why he doesnt need floyd when he has plenty of problems to solve in the ufc. Mcgregor cleary doesnt want another lost which would hurt his brand.

IMO i think what mcgregor was referring to is that there is no other big name fighter that would match the same payday for mayweather like how manny pacquiao did. There are plenty of names that boxing fans would love to see mayweather go against but lack the same draw compared to manny pacquiao. Shit i would love to see triple G go against mayweather but honestly that risk for that smaller payday isnt appealing to mayweather

Do they need each other? no, but clearly mayweather wants him thus why we're all having this conversation. Mcgregor was offered 50 million to fight him but turned it down last year iirc, for mayweather to still trying to hype up a potential fight shows mayweather really wants this fight.

In the end, Mcgregor please just focus on the UFC man.

Comment

when I say floyd needs conor I'm referring to floyd saying he only wants to fight conor, if thats the only fight floyd wants obviously he needs it , he keeps bringing it up and how much money he'll make mcgregor.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X