Colin Cowherd: McGregor vs Mayweather going down in September!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Colin Cowherd: McGregor vs Mayweather going down in September!!

mcfagger has no business in a boxing ring especially against floyd he'd get embarrassed. didnt this idiot just get slapped up by a diaz brother get him outta here

pretty much any pro boxer would have a better shot at beating floyd than this fag

Comment

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
      Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
      i need to see mcgregor lose again in the ufc

if he fights floyd ill nuke his country
      He knows whatever fight he takes next he's going to lose. That's why he's trying everything to avoid any of the fights he has lined up. Edgar or Aldo, Diaz or Dos Anjos. He loses.
      Wont agree or disagree about him losing his next fight...but this is a pure money move for McGregor.

At 10 Mill his last fight he's 1 of the highest paid fighters in UFC history...

Canelo just made 30 Mill to knockout Amir Khan though...

Conor's career might be over in 3 UFC fights...especially if he loses. And his money gets shorter and shorter with every loss.

He wants a REAL payday...not Dana White's chump change.
      That's what I mean. His next fight or 2 in the UFC he loses, they'd have to give him fights he's guaranteed to win, maybe Siver again. Lol then try to build him back up, but the hype train will end, and he'll probably retire.

The only reason he'd take the Floyd fight is for money, he can't actually think he'd beat him in a boxing match. Lol

Comment

mcgregor going to KO the winner of edgar/aldo

Comment

talking about give him siver lmao

Comment

Lol at believing he'll ever agree to fight Edgar, I thought we've established he'll pull a Canelo before facing Edgar.

Comment

Conor will vacate his title, mark my words...

He will shit talk about he knocked out the champ that beat everybody thinking that some how makes him less of a pussy

To bet though, I bet he will have an embarrassing loss to Diaz if he ever grows balls to step in the octagon again

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGA9d4kx3Ya/

Comment

it wont happpen because i wont let it happen

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

How Nate will beat Connor if they rematch

Round 1, Connor will try his best to finish it quick, but Nate will get him to the ground and the rest of the round will end up there

Round 2, Connor will be exhausted again and get finished in the same fashion

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X