• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Well look at that...Trump was WIRETAPPED by Obama

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
    Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
    The fact you BELIEVE he's done more than Obama in anyway is proof you're an idiot who's believed all the lies he's been fed his whole life by giant corporations.
    I'll humor this

What has Obama done in 8 years?
    Off the top of my head.

Put a few dozen million people on health insurance.

Stopped the great recession

Decreased the deficit

Kept our automobile industry alive.

Bailed the banks out after they got too greedy (woulda lead to a depression)

Implemented a channel of legalization for those who came here illegally but unintentionally (DACA)

Cured Ebola

Cut unemployement rate in half.

Ended the war in iraq

Killed osama bin ladin

Reinvested 800 billion dollars into the economy after corporatists caused a recession

Legalized gay marriage (supported LGBT)

Commuted over 1200 non-violent unwarranted drug related offenders.

Set a path for energy independence

Took troops outta afgan

Passed dodd-frank and consumer protection act regulations

Cut homeless veterans population by half.

Got rid of outdated torture policies

Acquired friendly relations with Cuba again.

Increased veteran funding

Passed Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure Act

Increased fuel efficiency standards.

Passed healthy school lunches act.

Removed "dont ask dont tell" policy

Made it federal crime to assault anyone based on sexuality or gender

Denuked iran

Passed equal pay laws

Expanded stem cell research

I could keep going....
    Facts!!!
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless
      Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Actually, under Obamacare, the number of uninsured was supposed to decline from 50 million to 22 million in 2016 and remain at that level. Instead, there are still 31 million uninsured, and the number is never projected to go below 29 million. Not to mention that Obama care caused people to lose doctors and plans and made others receive a higher premium, deductible, and cost...

All in all, he FORCED those "few dozen (actually 19m) " million people to get health insurance or they would get FINED.

This couldn't be more wrong. The Bush administration, Federal reserve, and believe it or not The European Central Bank got us out of the Great Recession.

Even though some of Bush's "actions" played a part in causing the recession, the Bush administration’s response was rapid and smart. With banks about to melt down, the Treasury Department began buying up risky mortgage bonds, taking them out of banks' hands and assuring investors around the world that whatever happened, U.S. banks would be able to pay their debts.

The Fed embarked on a huge program of bond buying and exotic maneuvers to lower interest rates throughout the economy, stimulating bank lending and corporate spending. And incidentally, the stock market.

Decreased the deficit
        This is pure fiction. Obama doubled the national debt, and it’s not because he cut the deficit. Rather, he spent staggering amounts of money in his first months in office–which he assigns, dishonestly, to the previous fiscal year, under George W. Bush. He “cut” (i.e. spent more gradually) from that spending, but only under protest, after Republicans took the House in 2010.

The truth is that Obama vastly expanded the deficit in a doomed and ill-conceived experiment in Keynesian stimulus spending, much of which was wasted on priorities that helped Obama’s political supporters — especially the public sector unions — but did little for the economy.

He didn't save the auto industry, he saved the UAW. (Do research on this, it's literally too long to write)

Obama's "bailout" built a banking system that discriminates against community banks, makes Too Big to Fail banks even Too Bigger to Failier, increases risk, discourages sound business lending and punishes savings by making it even easier and more profitable to chase high-yield investments than to compete for small depositors. The bailout has also made lying on behalf of our biggest and most corrupt banks the official policy of the United States government. And if any one of those banks fails, it will cause another financial crisis, meaning we're essentially wedded to that policy for the rest of eternity, or at least until the markets call our bluff, which could happen any minute now.

Implemented a channel of legalization for those who came here illegally but unintentionally (DACA)
        Those people were/are being used through Obama's executive order to undermine our electoral Voting process. They are nothing other than a political tool to get votes.

Do you see where this is going?

You had the nerve to say that I believe everything my media tells me...

I could keep going...

Comment

Ekelon trying to fight back!!! But the L is too overwhelming to take!!!
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Didn't know they cured ebola. Guess I've never had it so I never had to look for info about it, but that's interesting.
            You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Denuked Iran?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/worl...rump-un-speech

Comment

Unless the phrase "Rocket Man" goes viral enough for Trump to get an Emmy, he's taking a dive for Russia circa one month from now imo

Comment

They prob gonna let these 4 years run their course, and try to correct them later. Detrimental on all fronts. But our country is too stubborn to admit "we fucked up" and apologize. Instead they would rather demonize the person either directly or indirectly responsible because of his moral compass. I can see why he did or attempted to do certain things, but that doesn't mean that I agree with them.

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
                    Actually, under Obamacare, the number of uninsured was supposed to decline from 50 million to 22 million in 2016 and remain at that level. Instead, there are still 31 million uninsured, and the number is never projected to go below 29 million. Not to mention that Obama care caused people to lose doctors and plans and made others receive a higher premium, deductible, and cost...

All in all, he FORCED those "few dozen (actually 19m) " million people to get health insurance or they would get FINED.

This couldn't be more wrong. The Bush administration, Federal reserve, and believe it or not The European Central Bank got us out of the Great Recession.

Even though some of Bush's "actions" played a part in causing the recession, the Bush administration’s response was rapid and smart. With banks about to melt down, the Treasury Department began buying up risky mortgage bonds, taking them out of banks' hands and assuring investors around the world that whatever happened, U.S. banks would be able to pay their debts.

The Fed embarked on a huge program of bond buying and exotic maneuvers to lower interest rates throughout the economy, stimulating bank lending and corporate spending. And incidentally, the stock market.

Decreased the deficit
                    This is pure fiction. Obama doubled the national debt, and it’s not because he cut the deficit. Rather, he spent staggering amounts of money in his first months in office–which he assigns, dishonestly, to the previous fiscal year, under George W. Bush. He “cut” (i.e. spent more gradually) from that spending, but only under protest, after Republicans took the House in 2010.

The truth is that Obama vastly expanded the deficit in a doomed and ill-conceived experiment in Keynesian stimulus spending, much of which was wasted on priorities that helped Obama’s political supporters — especially the public sector unions — but did little for the economy.

He didn't save the auto industry, he saved the UAW. (Do research on this, it's literally too long to write)

Obama's "bailout" built a banking system that discriminates against community banks, makes Too Big to Fail banks even Too Bigger to Failier, increases risk, discourages sound business lending and punishes savings by making it even easier and more profitable to chase high-yield investments than to compete for small depositors. The bailout has also made lying on behalf of our biggest and most corrupt banks the official policy of the United States government. And if any one of those banks fails, it will cause another financial crisis, meaning we're essentially wedded to that policy for the rest of eternity, or at least until the markets call our bluff, which could happen any minute now.

Those people were/are being used through Obama's executive order to undermine our electoral Voting process. They are nothing other than a political tool to get votes.

Do you see where this is going?

You had the nerve to say that I believe everything my media tells me...

I could keep going...

Not sure what right winged site you're getting your information from but it's wrong.
                    The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) are the ones who stated 22 million are insured now.
                    RAND showed that 43% of the people newly insured by the workplace coverages had insurance avaliable to them but chose not to take it.
                    The reason why people were "forced" to use obamacare (they never were) was so there would be enough healthy people to make up for all the sick people.
                    If it wasn't for obamacare a shit ton of people would of been left without any insurance and those with insurance would of been paying outragous rates because the insurance companies have little to no regulative standards.
                    Also exactly what you said "others receive higher premiums, lower deductibles, and higher costs" is what all of the new republican healthcare bills would do.
                    They also allow states to pick and choose whether they want to give people basic coverages. Basically removing all the standards obamacare set.

Bush admin are the ones who allowed the banking mess to lead to the Great Recession, he could of prevented it.
                    What Obama did was reinvest 800 billion into the US economy. He is the one who took us out of the recession, but the feds
                    are the ones that kept us out of the depression. They lowered interest rates and stimulated bank leading and corp lending.
                    The recovery took so long that a lot of people can "take credit" for it. Obama, European central bank, The fed, but most definetly not Bush, the man who allowed wallstreet and the banks to run amuck.

In 2009 to 2014 the deficit dropped 66%. What obama said "we cut the deficit" is true.

He saved a bunch of peoples jobs, that's pretty much what you're getting at.

It's okay for trump to use exeuctive orders for non-sense like Muslim bans but for Obama to attempt to get a proper channel of legalization for people who came here illegally but unintentionally is attempting to disrupt the Democracy?
                    This wasn't just about getting votes, DACA was an ethical safety net for foriegn born citizens to eb able to work and go to school without risk of deportation.

Comment

Robin is 688i6699tg7y6644ft543398r3334vge55y34-0 against Ekelon, COD DAM COD DAM!!! EKELON DEFEND YOUR PRIDE!!! You cant go out like this Ryan!!! the fuck is going on?

Comment

Not sure what right winged site you're getting your information from but it's wrong.
                        The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) are the ones who stated 22 million are insured now.
                        RAND showed that 43% of the people newly insured by the workplace coverages had insurance avaliable to them but chose not to take it.
                        The reason why people were "forced" to use obamacare (they never were) was so there would be enough healthy people to make up for all the sick people.
                        If it wasn't for obamacare a shit ton of people would of been left without any insurance and those with insurance would of been paying outragous rates because the insurance companies have little to no regulative standards.
                        Also exactly what you said "others receive higher premiums, lower deductibles, and higher costs" is what all of the new republican healthcare bills would do.
                        They also allow states to pick and choose whether they want to give people basic coverages. Basically removing all the standards obamacare set.
                        I got it directly from the CBO...

[ame]https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/114th-congress-2015-2016/reports/49892/49892-breakout-AppendixB.pdf[/ame]

Bush admin are the ones who allowed the banking mess to lead to the Great Recession, he could of prevented it.
                        What Obama did was reinvest 800 billion into the US economy. He is the one who took us out of the recession, but the feds
                        are the ones that kept us out of the depression. They lowered interest rates and stimulated bank leading and corp lending.
                        The recovery took so long that a lot of people can "take credit" for it. Obama, European central bank, The fed, but most definetly not Bush, the man who allowed wallstreet and the banks to run amuck.
                        Umm....no...

In September 2008 we, on behalf of President Bush, were part of a team that asked Congress to write a $700 billion check on behalf of taxpayers to bail out the failing largest banks. President Bush didn’t want to do this. We didn’t want to do this. Congress didn’t want to do it (and said no the first time). Our reservations were based on the potential cost to taxpayers and the moral hazard created by bailing out failing institutions and some of their creditors. Even today this program is famously unpopular, but the evidence is that it worked.

The Bush team put Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac into conservatorship, proposed, enacted, and implemented the TARP and its main component, the Capital Purchase Program.

In 2009 to 2014 the deficit dropped 66%. What obama said "we cut the deficit" is true.
                        FY 2009 - Even though the budget had been approved, Congress added emergency funding to stop the Great Recession. It added the first year's worth of spending from Obama's Economic Stimulus Act to the FY 2009 budget. That $253 billion accrues to Obama.

FY 2010 - Obama's first budget created a $1.294 trillion deficit.
                        FY 2011 - This budget contributed $1.3 trillion to the debt.
                        FY 2012 - The deficit was $1.087 trillion.
                        FY 2013 - This was the first Obama budget where the deficit, $679 billion, was less than $1 trillion. Thank sequestration, which forced a 10 percent cut in spending.
                        FY 2014 - The deficit was $485 billion.
                        FY 2015 - The deficit fell further, to $438 billion.
                        FY 2016 - The deficit is expected to be $600 billion
                        FY 2017 - The deficit is projected to be $441 billion.

When the deficits from all these budgets are added together, President Obama increased the debt by $6.576 trillion.

He saved a bunch of peoples jobs, that's pretty much what you're getting at.
                        The Obama bankruptcy reduced GM’s employment by twenty five percent in its immediate aftermath.The UAW contract remained in place. Instead, major cost-savings came from expropriating GM’s creditors, leaving the company with no interest expenses, and freeing the “new” GM from corporate income taxes. (And I thought Obama was against tax loopholes for big corporations.) The job losses were distributed among the various states in which GM operated.

GM’s 25 percent loss of employment was about the same as in the major airlines that went through normal bankruptcy. Hence, there is no evidence that Obama saved GM jobs over a Romney structured bankruptcy. In both scenarios, some jobs would have been shed but most would have been retained.).

It's okay for trump to use exeuctive orders for non-sense like Muslim bans but for Obama to attempt to get a proper channel of legalization for people who came here illegally but unintentionally is attempting to disrupt the Democracy?
                        This wasn't just about getting votes, DACA was an ethical safety net for foriegn born citizens to eb able to work and go to school without risk of deportation.
                        First, concerning the "Muslim ban", the seven Muslim-majority countries targeted were initially identified as "countries of concern" under the Obama administration. The ban wasn't and isn't permanent, in fact, it's supposed to expire tomorrow. The Department of Homeland Security is recommending that President Donald Trump impose new, targeted restrictions on foreign nationals from countries it says refuse to share sufficient information with the U.S. or haven't taken necessary security precautions. Also, if you can't understand WHY Trump implemented the Muslim ban, do some research because unless you believe in "honor killings", you're just as lost as the countries that were trying to condemn Trump for pushing the ban while wondering why their Muslim incarceration rate is skyrocketing (ex. UK)...

Click HERE to fully understand the Muslim agenda...

Also for the record... Trump DIDN'T END DACA...it was set to expire on the 4th in which Trump has extended DACA by 6 months so Congress can do their job and come up with a legal solution. Lefty media wen't psycho over this...

And no...while Obama gave "DACA" jobs, it took away from the Americans that were already waiting...which is Donald's "thing"...Making America Great Again...which is why unemployment hit a 16 year low 3 months ago...

If Obama and democrats/the left, like yourself, truly believed children shouldn't be punished for their parent's actions, why be pro abortion? [MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION] [MENTION=35896]txtc[/MENTION]

Comment

All jokes aside, Ekelon destroyed Robin. With actual facts, Robin makes up shit and somehow thinks that's adequate. He's been crying about a "real debate", now he got one, and got destroyed. He will rebuttal with CNN and TYT videos, Clarke will suck him off and he'll pretend he won.

Good shit, Ek.

Comment

didnt read but this is the greatest speech a president has given in my lifetime

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glldoTNVzlc"]Full Speech: President Trump Delivers HISTORIC Speech to People of Poland 7/6/17 - YouTube[/ame]
                            Originally posted by Justice
                            I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

None of the countries targeted by the Muslim ban had hmterrorist attack on the us in past 40 years. However Saudi Arabia for example lead the 9/11 attacks. They were never banned because trump has businesses in Saudi. Also the ban ended up hurting our own intelligence community.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                                Robin is 688i6699tg7y6644ft543398r3334vge55y34-0 against Ekelon, COD DAM COD DAM!!! EKELON DEFEND YOUR PRIDE!!! You cant go out like this Ryan!!! the fuck is going on?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X