ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Re: you food from a restaurant so bad you couldn't tip

you ever eat food from a restaurant so bad you couldn't tip *
    @modz plz change thank you
    Originally posted by HEISTBVA

Comment

Dk about the food being so bad being the reason (only food related problem i run into usually is food being lukewarm to verge of cold)... but if the waitress got a hint of snobbiness/attitude I damn sho won't.

A handful of times (Dennis, 2 different Italian pizzerias & like two, three other restaurants iirc) I'd purposely pull out about a G to 1200 and count it swinging my head ever so slightly back & forth with every 100 dollar bill while they gaze on ( like 1 hundred, 2, hundred, 3 hundred ect) and after all that I'll just leave a penny for the tip just to piss them off. One time i didn't even leave a penny, i left a chuck e cheese token.
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
        Dk about the food being so bad being the reason (only food related problem i run into usually is food being lukewarm to verge of cold)... but if the waitress got a hint of snobbiness/attitude I damn sho won't.

A handful of times (Dennis, 2 different Italian pizzerias & like two, three other restaurants iirc) I'd purposely pull out about a G to 1200 and count it swinging my head ever so slightly back & forth with every 100 dollar bill while they gaze on ( like 1 hundred, 2, hundred, 3 hundred ect) and after all that I'll just leave a penny for the tip just to piss them off. One time i didn't even leave a penny, i left a chuck e cheese token.
        Dude me too!

Comment

Re: you ever eat food from a restaurant so bad you couldn't tip

Comment

I only tip women because it makes me feel more superior to all the other guys who couldn't tip them as much.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qV9wVGb38"]Reservoir Dogs - Tipping Scene - YouTube[/ame]
              Originally posted by Justice
              I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4f7KiiB6dM"]Larry_David_Protests_Tipping_on_Top_of_a_Mandatory_Gratuity__Ea.flv - YouTube[/ame]
                Originally posted by Justice
                I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

i never been to a restaurant where i was being served by the cook so no smh wtf tuna the person who keeping your glasses filled aint at fault here.
                  #ROOGANG
                  #LOVEFORCE
                  #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

^what he said

I ate somewhere recently where i was really like what the fuck...i took my takeout and fed it to a street dog...

But i couldn't just not tip the wait staff..i mean sheit...what am i supposed to tell them, go get a job where the food doesnt suck?

Comment

Some broke ass chumps, lol
                      Homie thinking he funny leaving a chucky cheese coin for a tip and server on sight droping some toenail clippings in his food.

fuck with the people who fuck with your food, smart
                      Originally posted by billybobjoe
                      i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Originally posted by Miami View Post
                        i never been to a restaurant where i was being served by the cook so no smh wtf tuna the person who keeping your glasses filled aint at fault here.

thought we was best friends

Comment

Originally posted by eihi View Post
                          Homie thinking he funny leaving a chucky cheese coin for a tip and server on sight droping some toenail clippings in his food.

Tipping takes place AFTER you eat and pay the bill moronic bitchboi

Who's dropping toe clippings as a get back if I don't go back ?
                          Never said I did it on purpose for no reason-You get back what you put out.

You had to put in some serious time, or must still work at a restaurant to feel a certain type of way about it.
                          Your mother and any other bitch thats gonna wait on me and gives me lip can suck my dick. Waiter ass nigga come get yo penny or Chucky cheese token.

Comment

ICE !!! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                              Originally posted by eihi View Post

Tipping takes place AFTER you eat and pay the bill moronic bitchboi

Who's dropping toe clippings as a get back if I don't go back ?
                              Never said I did it on purpose for no reason-You get back what you put out.

You had to put in some serious time, or must still work at a restaurant to feel a certain type of way about it.
                              Your mother and any other bitch thats gonna wait on me and gives me lip can suck my dick. Waiter ass nigga come get yo penny or Chucky cheese token.
                              You really are dumb as fuck.

1st off, when you sit down at a restaurant, servers can spot a broke nigglet that to broke to tip, that why they give you shit service in the first place, cause they already know you broke as shit just looking to scam something.

When you place your drink order(before you ever order your food,dipshit), if the server senses you a piece of shit, he using his dick to stir your unsweet ice tea nigglet.

So once you don't tip your waiter, you then never go back to that restaurant again?

And apparently, servers only stay working at one job for the rest of their life, what happens when you stiff a server over at Rudys steak house, then you go over to Red Lobster and he works there too..
                              That whole kitchen fucking with your food.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMjzEWOWXk0"]Waiting... (4/11) Movie CLIP - Seasoning the Food (2005) HD - YouTube[/ame]
                              Originally posted by billybobjoe
                              i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X