General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

GSP vs Bisping
    Nurmagomedov vs Ferguson
    Garbrandt vs Dillashaw

I would buy my first PPV to watch it live if it would happen
    Originally posted by Wreckless
    Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
      GSP vs Bisping
      Nurmagomedov vs Ferguson
      Garbrandt vs Dillashaw

I would buy my first PPV to watch it live if it would happen
      Or you could save your money and stream it like the rest of us lol. The last ppv worth buying was? Lol I wanna say it was 206. Max vs pettis

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
      :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
      Originally posted by EllC
      no fucks given, thats a real nigga
      "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Moose I just booked my hotel and flight we're fucking
        Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Pretty clear they were desperate for a title fight for 216; khabib wasn't ready for 216 but would be ready for 217; tony prob got a good money offer plus was tired of waiting around for the pull out merchant so he accepted. Imo no1 scared of anyone
          Originally posted by Notsure
          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

For 217?

Comment

Khabib just needs to stop eating like a cow before his fights or move up. He doesn't even look like an athlete. MF got love handles lls

"my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

khabib vs tony aint happening cause he alread pulled out once

said no to fighting again because of ramadan

and is again saying no because not "ready"

thats why lee vs tony happening, when has someone ever pulled out of a fight due to weigh issues and got an immediate rematch offers ? khabibs bitch ass should be happey they even asked him to fight tony again

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

they got me defending tony and his fredy cruger looking ass smh

yall lucky rda did yall a favor and bowed out of the division and that barboza is injured

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Tony also pulled out when he was supposed to fight Khabib in Tampa.

It's not just Khabib, the UFC needed to save that bullshit card so they set up gay ass Lee vs gay ass Faguson.

They're hoping Faguson wins so they can cash in on Tony vs Khabib for the real belt when McNugget relinquishes it.

Comment

fake news

Comment

Huh

Comment

Ya im just teasing moose.

hes prolly right to be honest.

The chances of Conor fighting at 155 again are very slim and if he does its either Diaz or GSP and i dont think GSP at his age can get that low so maybe a 165 catch weight super fight or something

Comment

Personally if i was Conor id ride off into the sunset after this fight. I like to believe hes got someone with a big brane managing his money, no excuse for him to go broke. (happens tho)

a fight with paulie would prolly only get him around 20 million and he makes about 8-12million per fight (after all is said in done) in the UFC.

So i think he'll be equally motivated for either fight at that money if even wants to fight again

Comment

the level of fuck shit the ufc has shown before i wouldnt even be surprised at this point

conor vs nate
                              gsp vs nick

would be the biggest card oat

Comment

tru, ufc offers to pay nicks bullshit fine and he can fight tomorrow tbh

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X