58 Democrats Voted For Trumps Impeachment *Best News Ever* 😂😂😭😭

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politics 58 Democrats Voted For Trumps Impeachment *Best News Ever* 😂😂😭😭

For that, I'd like to thank President Trump for his leadership! Here are a fraction of his accomplishments:

Appointing a foreign agent as the National Security Advisor knowing he was under investigation.
    Appointing an anti-civil rights and known racist as the Attorney General of the United States.
    Lowest approval ratings of any president at this point.
    Attacking and ignoring the science of climate change and the EPA.
    Appointing unqualified and incompetent individuals such as Pruitt, Devos, Carson, and Perry.
    Rolling back protections for transgender students.
    Refuses to release his taxes just like any presidents have for the past 40 years.
    Losing the respect and the title of the Leader of the Free World.
    Under investigation by the FBI.
    Failed mission in Yemen.
    Two failed Muslim bans.
    Disastrous anti-middle class and anti-environment executive orders.
    Failed repeal of Obamacare.
    Striking an already empty airbase in Syria to distract from low ratings and the Russiagate.
    Awkward and embarrassing meetings with foreign dignitaries.
    Inviting racist clowns like Ted Nugent and Palin to the Whitehouse.
    A ton of golfing.
    Obsession with President Obama.
    Taking credit for Obama's accomplishments.
    Accusing Obama of wiretapping him with no evidence whatsoever.
    Tweeting non-sense at 3am.
    A whole lot of lies.
    No transparency.
    Most ethically challenged administration in US history.
    Most secretive administration in US history.
    Nepotism by giving family members important jobs and deals.
    Cronyism by appointing billionaires to his cabinet.
    Proposing massive tax cuts for the rich like himself.
    Allowing a banned pesticide proven to be dangerous to be used again.
    Falsely claiming navy ships going toward North Korea.
    ISIS remains in large despite his promises.
    Congratulating a Purple Heart recipient.
    Introduction to connotative terminology such as snowflakes, alternative facts, fake news and bigly...
    Targeting national monuments created by Obama and Clinton.
    Signing a bill that allows your private data sold to the highest bidder.
    Cutting after school programs, and meals on wheels.
    Wasting millions of tax-payers money by wife and kid not moving in to the Whitehouse.
    Promoting Mar-A-Lago by Sate Department.
    Settled multi-million dollars lawsuit against his fraudulent university.
    Dropping one of the largest non-nuclear weapons on earth to kill only 94 ISIS terrorists.
    Allowing offshore drilling.
    Slowest GDP growth in 3 years. (Fair to blame him since he took credit for good jobs numbers in January and February)
    Worst jobs report in nearly a year in Mach.
    Making it easy for mentally insane to buy guns.
    $1-3 million weekly trips to Florida.
    1$ billion lost in tourism.
    Inviting a thug like Duterte to the Whitehouse.
    Saying "I would be honored" to meet the Dear Leader of North Korea.
    Not having a clue about the history of United States as the president of the United States.
    Rolling back healthy school lunch standards and Let Girls Learn program promoted by Michele Obama.
    Firing the FBI director amid investigating him and his associates on treason.
    Leaking classified intelligence to Russians.
    Obstruction of justice by asking the FBI to drop the investigation into Flynn.
    Demanding loyalty from the FBI.
    Proposing deep cuts to public school programs.
    Signing an arms deal worth billions of dollars with the world's largest sponsor of radical Islam subsidized by the American taxpayers.
    Palling around and dancing with tyrants, thugs, and extremists like Putin, Duterte, and Saudis while abandoning democratically elected heads of states and our true allies.
    Pulling out of Paris Climate Deal and joining the club of Syria and Nicaragua.
    Inventing the word "covfefe".
    Politicizing terrorist attacks and insulting the mayor of London.
    Funneling money intended for children's cancer research to his private accounts.i
    Blaming Qatar for terrorism and putting US troops stationed there at risk while praising Saudi Arabia which is the godfather of extremism.
    Actively under investigation for obstruction of Justice.
    Calling AHCA "mean" after celebrating it in the Rose Garden.
    Getting sued by over 200 lawmakers and attorney generals for violating the Emoluments Clause.
    Undoing Obama's legacy with Cuba and bringing back the bankrupted bans on trade and tourism.
    Proposing to ban immigrants from receiving welfare for 5 years when it already exists.
    Bragging about his rich cabinet and saying that he doesn't want poor people in his cabinet.
    Admission to lying about having tapes of his conversations with James Comey.
    Sexist attacks on journalists and obsession with blood and women.
    Promoting violence against the media on Twitter.
    Unprecedented trashing of the US media and previous US presidents on a foreign soil like Poland.
    Shaking Putin's hand warmly and patting him fondly on the back for interference in the US election, like nothing has happened.
    Calling his son high quality and innocent after revelation that he met with a Russian agent along with Jared Kushner to dig dirt on Hillary Clinton.
    Commenting on France's First Lady looks.
    Hypocrisy at its best by showcasing "Made in America Week" while importing almost all Trump brand cheap merchandise at the expense of American workers.
    Another failed Obamacare repeal.
    Lowest approval rating of any president at this point.
    Intentionally sabotaging The ACA with no regards to millions of Americans who depend on it instead of fixing it.

Bottom line is that we're tired of winning and can't take it anymore.
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Re: 58 Democrats Voted For Trumps Impeachment *Best News Ever* 😂😂😭😭

Hes definitely making America great again!!!
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

That's a LONG list of accomplishments.

Comment

I know you won't understand this, but 58 means nothing.

58 of over 400! We're getting somewhere!

Impeach soon!

Comment

Impending Impeachment.

They just need: Credible witnesses, actual proof.

It's coming soon tho.
          You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Oh, I forgot, more than 58 people who give a fuck in house.

Comment

I dislike how often you make me feel like I'm defending Trump.

Wherever you copied this nonsensical list from should be shut down. This is a big reason the left continues to get laughed at. Stop perpetuating this shit and make some worthwhile change yourself.

Comment

By the way... you never did give me your top 5 policies that Obama implemented while in office.

Comment

♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿

Comment

Not to defend Trump or anything, because majority of his policies are asinine, but Obama actually had wiretapping set up prior to leaving office so that he could catch Trump in shenanigans, which he didn't catch.

I can't support this country's government at all in it's current state, which is why I will not apply for my voter's rights back until there is a candidate worth voting for.

Comment

There were a plethora of qualified and great third-party options. Plus you have the ability to write in anyone you want. So there's always candidates worth voting for.

Comment

Trump the GOAT.

Obama blown the fuck out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                          There were a plethora of qualified and great third-party options. Plus you have the ability to write in anyone you want. So there's always candidates worth voting for.
                          The only one I have recently remotely agreed with was Ron Paul. I think it's archaic to try and adhere to a gold standard or a silver standard with the amount of currency in circulation, but the audit the FED along with other things he pushed for was what I was looking for. Too bad he didn't get the nod.

Roseanne Barr was funny af tho. She reminds me of Kathy Bates in Disjointed.

Comment

if this shit made sense , CLARKE 6-0
                            Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                            ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                              let's be real though. There is only two options when it's all said and done. Those two options and chosen by higher ups in dnc, rnc, and media.

Trump hot over a billion dollars worth of free air time. How much did the third parties get? Or even less desirable demo and Republicans like Bernie sanders or kokeshe.

We have little to no choice unless we start redoing our system of election. Most countries hAve multiple left/right parties.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X