General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Nate vs Conor 3 possibly at 219

Comment

the fuckery about to begin

tony fighting lee for and interm while the mcnugget fights diaz again lool

cant foget how legendary bisping title reign was, started from fuckery and will end the same

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Nate vs Conor 3 possibly at 219
        If Nate ain't KO/TKO/Submit Conor, he will loose this third fight, it is easy to predict UFC results
        Originally posted by Wreckless
        Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
          cant foget how legendary bisping title reign was, started from fuckery and will end the same
          Lmaaaaooo true ! Last fight will be against GSP @ 217, right? How many title fight to defend his belt? One in two years ? Damn !

Comment

I worked a lot my UFC/MMA knowl but I can't get this " pound-for-pound ranking " !?

How the fuck Holloway or McGregor are above Cormier !?
            Woodley is 8-2-1 in UFC ( 18-3-1 overall ), champion since UFC 201 when he KO'd Lawler the fighter of the year but he is behind Holloway or No Love !? Come on !

Dillashaw above Ferguson/Romero/Gustafson/Overeem?

And why Khabib ain't in this shit !? He is 8-0 in UFC , 24-0 overall .. wtf ?

Comment

people with titles get put above almost everyone regardless of record most times

holloway basically cleared out the division and mcnugget suckin dana dick which is why they above corm

pls corm lost clean to jones the first time and has only won 2 fights since then

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

khabibs only fought bums, his highest ranked victory is against michael johnson iirc whos ranked 9 atm

it aint about how many fights you had, its who you fought

Comment

people with titles get put above almost everyone regardless of record most times

holloway basically cleared out the division and mcnugget suckin dana dick which is why they above corm

pls corm lost clean to jones the first time and has only won 2 fights since then
                  I really don't think Jones was clean, even in his first fight with Cormier tho, look at him in the octogone during the two Cormier fights and then during the OSP fight ... And Cormier fight twice Johnson and beat Gustafson and Anderson Silva too. He has way more talent and deserve a way better ranking, above McGregor and Holloway.

But I get it well, titles give you a better pound for pound ranking, that's why Aldo still top10.

Comment

khabibs only fought bums, his highest ranked victory is against michael johnson iirc whos ranked 9 atm

it aint about how many fights you had, its who you fought
                    And you don't think he would murder McGregor/Alvares/Barbosa etc ?

Comment

jones was prob on shit his whole career but a loss is a loss, anderson win was 1 week notice and anderson is a 185er so corm really has only beated guss and rumble as champion, and they both have lost to other people

holloway beat aldo who has a better pedigree than gus or rumble and was comin off a victory against frankie so that win means alot more, plus holloway has cleared the division

corm would prob be ranked higher than holloway if the first fight with jones was overturned but that aint happening so that L sticks

depth in the division also plays a factor which is why joanna whos undefeated and murked everyone shes fought is ranked lower than alot of people

Comment

the fuckery about to begin

tony fighting lee for and interm while the mcnugget fights diaz again lool

It's going to be Nate or Khabib. Dana already confirmed McNugget "doesn't have to fight the interim" that means he's definitely not.

Comment

fighting khabib would be even more disrespectful cause he missed weight agianst tony

whos fighting for the interm belt while khabib fights for the real one lol

Comment

That's what I'm hoping, tbh.

Do Khabib vs Conor and have Nate as a backup. Fuck Tony and Lee.

Comment

gsp vs conor is the fight to make after gsp split decisions the fuck outta bisping

it is known
                              Originally posted by Eriko
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

stocks fluctuate
                                Originally posted by Eriko
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X