General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

francis would literally kill you and take 20% of youre 10k for you not making the 265 pound weight limit
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

just kidding you know i love you chauncy

on the real tho has anyone missed weight at HW?
      you dont have a sig

Comment

Anyone think this Pacquiao vs McGregor thing is going to turn into Zuffa Boxing?

Comment

Paqi is the worst matchup for conor, Paqi wouldnt take the first few rounds easy either, conor might get put out in 2 in that fight.

Imo i think thats the only boxing match hed take too. Malinagi can fuck off, Delahoya irrelevant.

If conor is out to preserve his legacy he'll fight UFC next, if hes out to get checks then him an Paqi will be fighting by april forsure.

Comment

Good chance conor fits a boxing match and a ufc fight into next year and calls it a career.

Theyll announce Conor vs GSP in july and the fight will take place september - dec, prolly closer to the end of the year imo

Comment

Pacquiao murks Conor inside 5. Pacquiao is the money fight, Paulie can always sit on the back burner. I think even if Conor gets destroyed by Pacquiao they could still make the Paulie fight. I personally wouldn't want to see it, I don't want to see the Pacquiao fight.

Defend the belt, or take a superfight in the UFC or ride off into the sunset.

Comment

dana is saying its not happening and conors next fight is mma so that pretty much guarantees its gonna be Pac in boxing lmao
                you dont have a sig

Comment

mayweather vs mcgregor did over 4 million ppv buys in the US alone. that at $100 a buy. would be stupid af not to do conor vs another boxer right now. after he is 0-2 in boxing itll be less of a spectecale and he can get back to whoopin featherweight ass or fighting the goat gsp
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

You're right and what better way to launch their new boxing promotion than with your biggest star?

Comment

conor bein a champion in the ufc for about 3 years and hasnt defended any belt once

zuffa boxin sounds stupid, why would someone fight in mma when zuffa boxin prob gonn la pay more

ufc cant cockhold fighters pay since its already established wht boxing can and do make

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

a dope way of doin it tho would be

announce zuffa boxin with pac vs connor

and have top level ufc guys box some cans to big up mma over boxin

and then close boxin zuffa, or just have connor keep losing against other people

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Only the top boxers make much more than UFC fighters, tbh.

Comment

Lol at zuffa paying people. good one bibby.

Comment

Someone asked Mike Perry how he's going to knock ponzi out which hand or an elbow. He said "I already said I'm going to powerbomb that mother fucker".

Comment

Santiago Pinocchio been lying to himself

perry the best
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X