PROPOSITION FOR BATTLE LEAGUES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation PROPOSITION FOR BATTLE LEAGUES

Have battlers provide their rounds in written form at the end of a battle.
    They can, optionally, write down a little more info about specific references in their lines, things that might go overheads, etc.
    Include said text as subtitles for every battle uploaded.

1. This will make things easier to understand for everyone.

2. This will make translating battles into other languages much easier and it could also be done automatically (worst case scenario) by YouTube.

3. Will force MC's to write down and structure their writtens better as they can't get away with mumbling or basic nursery rhymes anymore, it will just look stupid.

Hire or let trusted volunteers translate the included subtitles into numerous other languages.

What this will accomplish:

1. A HUGE boost to subscribers/views overnight.
    2. Exponentially faster spread of the cultcha.
    3. Easier transitions for international MC's to english platforms.
    4. True pen potential revealed (Daylyts rounds will make MUCH more sense to the sheeple)
    5. Having the option of turning subtitles on/off and changing languages is just a normal thing to have in 2017, catch up with the times.
    6. The image of the league will go way up, professional productions attract high level investors, advertisement.

ETC.

Please leave at least one word comment if you agree so we can all see how legit this idea is.
    Peace.

Re: PROPOSITION FOR BATTLE LEAGUES

Writing and submitting the bars is a bad idea. It takes away any chances at a rebuttal, makes bars concrete which means there are no margins for change or error. Just because they write shit down, doesn't mean anything about how their structure is going to go. Look at how Eminem writes his lyrics. He makes lyric trees, which most people don't even understand at first glance. I personally write everything in Google Keep, unless I go off the top like I did yesterday in the Y'all Lame thread.

The good thing about battle rap is that there are die hard fans that will understand just about every reference that is thrown, within limits. However throwing out random obscure names just because they rhyme (Illmaculate is bad for this) and are a part of reddit culture or whatnot is just a bad look all around.

Battle translations would be a good idea, but then again when people use slant rhymes or do run it backs, a lot of the things would lose their potential meaning or would seem weaker in comparison to someone who doesn't need 50 different reference points to get a bar across.

Stop defending Daylyt for preaching sermons during his rounds instead of battling. Aint no one wanna hear that woke shit when they listening for a swollen lip. When Mickey Factz raped him (facts, nguh even said he was quitting BR afterwards) it shoulda lit a fire under his ass so he could re-emerge as the savage he was once known as. Instead he just looks like a thrift shopping battle rap super hero.

It's on the rapper to enunciate, not the subtitles job to make sure you know how to listen.
    You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Lets get it poppin
      CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

URL!

Comment

FLACCO!

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
            Writing and submitting the bars is a bad idea. It takes away any chances at a rebuttal, makes bars concrete which means there are no margins for change or error. Just because they write shit down, doesn't mean anything about how their structure is going to go. Look at how Eminem writes his lyrics. He makes lyric trees, which most people don't even understand at first glance. I personally write everything in Google Keep, unless I go off the top like I did yesterday in the Y'all Lame thread.

The good thing about battle rap is that there are die hard fans that will understand just about every reference that is thrown, within limits. However throwing out random obscure names just because they rhyme (Illmaculate is bad for this) and are a part of reddit culture or whatnot is just a bad look all around.

Battle translations would be a good idea, but then again when people use slant rhymes or do run it backs, a lot of the things would lose their potential meaning or would seem weaker in comparison to someone who doesn't need 50 different reference points to get a bar across.

Stop defending Daylyt for preaching sermons during his rounds instead of battling. Aint no one wanna hear that woke shit when they listening for a swollen lip. When Mickey Factz raped him (facts, nguh even said he was quitting BR afterwards) it shoulda lit a fire under his ass so he could re-emerge as the savage he was once known as. Instead he just looks like a thrift shopping battle rap super hero.

It's on the rapper to enunciate, not the subtitles job to make sure you know how to listen.
            imma just say that I fucked your mom instead of reading your nonsensical verbal diarrhea, mmmkay?

Comment

[MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION]

Piss thread and ban OP
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Just emailed the first post Word for Word to all the major battle leagues.
                Hopefully they use the idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Fyodor View Post

imma just say that I fucked your mom instead of reading your nonsensical verbal diarrhea, mmmkay?
                      Digging up a corpse, and trying to stuff a nightcrawler through a pelvic bone doesn't really constitute fucking my mom, but okay fgt. You can post all the vomit filled comments and suggestions that you do, but I can't take it seriously and say why its not a good idea? Do you realize how goddamn hypocritical you are all the time. One minute you will say someone is dope, the next you say they trash. You're not a fan, you're a battle rap bandwagon bitch, who goes with whoever the majority say is hot at that time.

You prob realized how idiotic your suggestions were after you read what I said, instead of admitting how someone could be right you lash out like a 3 year old who had his sand castle knocked over. Grow up, tree stump.

I fucked your mom too...
                      Before you were born...
                      Say hello to daddy, fatty!
                      #fatshaming
                      #blubbergripsonthehandle

Comment

Digging up a corpse, and trying to stuff a nightcrawler through a pelvic bone doesn't really constitute fucking my mom, but okay fgt. You can post all the vomit filled comments and suggestions that you do, but I can't take it seriously and say why its not a good idea? Do you realize how goddamn hypocritical you are all the time. One minute you will say someone is dope, the next you say they trash. You're not a fan, you're a battle rap bandwagon bitch, who goes with whoever the majority say is hot at that time.

You prob realized how idiotic your suggestions were after you read what I said, instead of admitting how someone could be right you lash out like a 3 year old who had his sand castle knocked over. Grow up, tree stump.

I fucked your mom too...
                        Before you were born...
                        Say hello to daddy, fatty!
                        #fatshaming
                        #blubbergripsonthehandle
                        oh boy, you really asked to get your face fucked here lol
                        ok here you go:

" It takes away any chances at a rebuttal, makes bars concrete which means there are no margins for change or error. "

this is fucking retarded and shows that you cant even understand what you read. I proposed that MCs submit a typed out version of their rounds _AFTER_ their battles. ARE YOU A RETARDED DROOL DONKEY? fucking kill yourself already, jesus...........................................

fuck that, im not even going read your post past this first sentence, I feel I got a bit stupiditerer already

Comment

I didn't read where you said after the battle. Your thought process was so discombobulated I barely stomached reading the whole thing. So I made a mistake, which semi-discredits one of my points. Then again, only bitches like you need an explanation of bars to be type written, collated, and dated with signatures and timestamps. Fuck outta here with your battle stan ass.

Bet your favorite battle be choosing ass to mouth with your sisters gynecologist while he's inspecting her pus covered hermy parts.

Comment

"I didn't read where you said after the battle."
                            It's in the the first sentence.

you got facefucked, go wash up

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                              Thanks!
                              Was making fun of you tbh

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X