CHARLIE CLIPS ON DO HE WANNA BATTLE MURDA MOOK: I’M NOT LOOKING TO BATTLE ANYONE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog CHARLIE CLIPS ON DO HE WANNA BATTLE MURDA MOOK: I’M NOT LOOKING TO BATTLE ANYONE!!!

www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsRealUniverse Caught up with Charlie Clips, Goodz & T-Rex in New York, Ny at Honey Comb Hideout!!!

In this segment Charlie Clips talks about do he want to battle Murda Mook???
    http://www.hiphopisreal.com/

Re: CHARLIE CLIPS ON DO HE WANNA BATTLE MURDA MOOK: I’M NOT LOOKING TO BATTLE ANYON

shook

Comment

Re: CHARLIE CLIPS ON DO HE WANNA BATTLE MURDA MOOK: I’M NOT LOOKING TO BATTLE ANYON

.i really dont get clips

Comment

Clips ain't dumb he says this shit on purpose

Comment

can someone be a legend off a solid year and a half of battling
          and many years of half ass battles
          or is he a legend because of when he battled
          no legend of mine has losses like him. not saying u have to be undefeated. i love diz. he has lost. but no one loses like clips man. it was like a 2 year or more stretch with only a couple win and battles every week
          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

O'Shea kilt him 3 zip
            Originally posted by HEISTBVA
            ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
              no legend of mine has losses like him. not saying u have to be undefeated. i love diz. he has lost. but no one loses like clips man. it was like a 2 year or more stretch with only a couple win and battles every week
              I've never seen someone fuck up their legacy besides Magic/Verb like Clips did. All this nigga had to do after battling Hollow and Lux. Whether you won or not was Take a little time off and build the demand back up.

Your name still gets mentioned with the elites just cuz you had those battles.

This nigga goes and battles about 8 more times, some on different leagues AND takes a mean ass loss to ill Will. oversaturation and half-assing at its finest.

Any battlers reading this. That is not the way to move.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnDinero23 View Post
                Originally posted by sandman View Post
                I've never seen someone fuck up their legacy besides Magic/Verb like Clips did. All this nigga had to do after battling Hollow and Lux. Whether you won or not was Take a little time off and build the demand back up.

Your name still gets mentioned with the elites just cuz you had those battles.

This nigga goes and battles about 8 more times, some on different leagues AND takes a mean ass loss to ill Will. oversaturation and half-assing at its finest.

Any battlers reading this. That is not the way to move.
                either clips is retarted or he is broke as fuck and needs money bad. makes no sense. does he have a gambling addiction or something. 200 battles later and u shouldnt be needing battle rap. just saying
                clips is in bottom 10 in my opinion. disrespecting the sports drops u places in my book
                MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X