General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

UFC is pushing the shit outta sterling for some reason, he might make his way on to main card if not head line the fox prelim

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
      UFC is pushing the shit outta sterling for some reason, he might make his way on to main card if not head line the fox prelim
      hes actually pretty entertaining (personally wise), plus his only losses were split decisions. Promising prospect, would like to see him against thomas almeida in the future.

side note: they need to market the non-white fighters a bit more...at least according to Woodley. Heck, even Kevin Lee said he understands why UFC doesnt promote black fighters (other than LHWs/HWs) because "Black people aint buying PPVs as much as White folks" on the MMA Hour

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
        ufc 214 looking stacked

DC vs Jones
        Doo ho Choi vs Andre Filli (my guess, fightpass)
        Korean zombie vs Ricardo lamas
        Aljamain Sterling vs Renan Barao (undercard most likely
        Doo ho Choi vs Andre Filli

That sucks.

I was hoping the Choi vs KZ would happen.

TJ really fucked Barao's life up.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
          ufc 214 looking stacked

DC vs Jones
          Doo ho Choi vs Andre Filli (my guess, fightpass)
          Korean zombie vs Ricardo lamas
          Aljamain Sterling vs Renan Barao (undercard most likely
          Doo ho Choi vs Andre Filli

That sucks.

I was hoping the Choi vs KZ would happen.

TJ really fucked Barao's life up.

KZ wants to fight choi at UFC Korea, that event will happen later this year, win or lose i believe that will be the main event

Comment

damn i was trying to go to UFC 214, but nose bleed tickets are around $350

for the people who have been to an ufc event before, is that worth the price? I predict a stacked card but not sure if nose bleeds for 350 is worth it or not

Comment

206 I paid $405 for floors literally right beside the section where Dana was
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

I've paid 1k for mid level tickets.

That doesn't sound too bad. There's always a chance you can sneak down to a lower level too.

Comment

damn i was trying to go to UFC 214, but nose bleed tickets are around $350

for the people who have been to an ufc event before, is that worth the price? I predict a stacked card but not sure if nose bleeds for 350 is worth it or not
                  I'd wait a bit I'm sure you can get a better deal on stub hub I found prices really high at first
                  Originally posted by Eriko
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

moose: 'no TJ = no go'

Comment

Comment

Future Bellator Heavyweight Champion Roy Nelson Baby

Comment

Fartplate: I'm terrified of "men" that are barely waist height on the average man.

Unless you're a manlet too, that would be a reason you'd be scared of MM.

Comment

Go to amateur or shit promotion shows if you want to watch MMA live.
                            It's like $30-$40.

I paid alot for boxing tix but you can see alot better and it is better than just watching on TV.

Comment

the womens 145 champ, wont say her name, just surpassed mighty mouse for biggest pussy in the ufc

she literally said she'd rather be striped of the title than fight cyborg lmaooo

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

"Germaine and her team have talked, and the position is that she will not fight Cyborg because Cyborg is a proven cheater,"
                                "For that reason, Germaine and her team don't believe that Cyborg should be allowed to compete in the UFC at all. If that is the only fight the UFC wants, then Germaine is willing to wait and see if the UFC will strip her belt before making her next move."

lmaooooo

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X