Yo i need some help from my peeps who actually bang girls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Yo i need some help from my peeps who actually bang girls...

stop saying hella so goddamn much. that will help.

Comment

hella help or help hella?

Comment

help hella
        Originally posted by HEISTBVA
        ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

that's just the pros and cons of being blessed my nigga look at it this way it can b the other way around... honestly i dont believe its a cure to cum lol... u how to look at it as taking one for the team not being able to nut and all... u better go the bathroom and finish yoself off

Comment

This guy in here talking about another guy's dick and cum

Jesus christ miladies
            Originally posted by jdporter
            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

I signed up for battle raps not guys tellin each other what to do with there dick
              Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

^^quite the Sunday night you're having.

i'll holla!!!!!
                I don't acknowledge sucka's.

Comment

Twamp head over to rmbva i think they have a place for all u weird aeh retards

Comment

i'm over there.

rarely post on RM's AEH though.

nice try though
                    I don't acknowledge sucka's.

Comment

Congrats and thank u for the compliment on my try

Comment

Originally posted by Trill
                        Have Reverse Live fuck her while you're doing the running man in front of Buckingham
                        :d1:
                        mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

in front of damn buckingham*
                          mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

(maybe?) you're gay
                            Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
                            And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
                            Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Santa clara message View Post
                              And dont just come in this thread and act like im tryna brag and talk shit like [MENTION=4230]Matt[/MENTION] does everytime im a genius is mentioned.

So bouta go visit my bitch in davis for a few days, she a hella bad latina and all that.
                              Anyway I stay bangin out but the problem is i last too long like a couple hours long and when i bang girls they orgasm hella times and there vaginas get sore so if i wanna go to work hella days ina row i cant cuz they sore. And this bitch a freak like good girl and hella sexy so when we together we get it in like hella times a day

Long story short how do i remedy this? Is there something i can buy or some shit to put on her who-ha after so it wont be too sore by the 2nd day im there?

p.s. vash stay outta this thread virgin noone likes you

top 5 posts in this sites history

Comment

I have this problem as well and my dick is the same length as bohbohs according to page 2

Just thought I'd share

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X