Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Newbie wit da uzi

Here to take up space in tha jacuzzi...

Anyone wanna throw down? Better to swap strikes with lightning than to roll with the thunder. Gimme a body that I can toss the towel under.
    You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Re: Newbie wit da uzi

you got a lil' uzi we should call you vert
    let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

Nah, my Uzi the size of the doobies in the Cheech and Chong movies. U know, the ones that look like limbs torn from the upper torsos of groupies?

Comment

You want a ez notch to ease in or a more serious one ?
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Prefer my steer with a couple years on it, so gimme someone experienced that won't sing me a queer sonnet. They don't need a sheer bonnet for me to see what their thinkin, but tomorrow I'll look back and wonder what the FUCK was I drinkin...

Comment

I'll battle you
            Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
            Originally posted by ekeanon
            I'm glad I got to witness your life
            Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
            Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
            White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Miles702 View Post
              Prefer my steer with a couple years on it, so gimme someone experienced that won't sing me a queer sonnet. They don't need a sheer bonnet for me to see what their thinkin, but tomorrow I'll look back and wonder what the FUCK was I drinkin...
              [MENTION=24202]King Kurbz[/MENTION]

Or Raw Blow ( i see Raw's in the thread).

Word of advice ignore all of Clarke's posts , he's a weird faggot wanna be troll that starves for attention. Took him 3 1/2 yrs to write a 16.

Comment

Ayo Miles you ain't Davis, your trumpet plays on the joke that flopped
                I'll smoke a rock in front of a hungover cop and tell him to sober up
                I'm good with people, that's why goons will wake in the blink of an eye
                if this punk front, make him 180 too, then pop shots to watch live if you live or you die
                no front cover shit, I'm always up front; if your girl got soft tits, I want her on top
                like a trainer at a mountain run, I whip that ass from behind
                till she got red cheeks like she blushin, while you be at home flushin, as you whipe your ass from behind ...

Comment

I got it who want it? Is it time for [MENTION=32240]Clarke Reloaded[/MENTION] to get murdered with a 16? any body?

Comment

Tryna boot up the pc cuz the phone autocorrects everything but then I gotchu. You'll wish I didn't tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                      Originally posted by Miles702 View Post
                      [MENTION=24202]King Kurbz[/MENTION]

Or Raw Blow ( i see Raw's in the thread).

Word of advice ignore all of Clarke's posts , he's a weird faggot wanna be troll that starves for attention. Took him 3 1/2 yrs to write a 16.
                      Didn't have to lurk very long to see that for myself lol.

Comment

Never seen a monk with much spunk, must be the MDM
                        Aye, but those psychotropics got you scheming a mite precocious, while my might
                        Ferocious, caught in an act of disappearance no Houdini or Hocus Pocus,
                        But the MD threw me off a bit, I must admit, is you an ass doc or a gyno
                        Throwin blind shots that cant pierce the husk of this albino, don't see how you can swing for the fences with ya eyes closed, need more than white rhino
                        To reach the plateau while I'm still higher, feel lighter guess that butane got you gassed up, droppin bars in the shower aint the only time you gettin' ass fucked, Miles the battle you shoulda passed up, that cat-o-nine'll get you lashed up, skin tone unknown cuz he masked up, let the double barrel flash up, you got a constipated flow - guess your bars are getting backed up, keep dirty knuckles in the duffle, the trash is getting bagged up...

So lemme ask bruh, how can you be a pussy doctor when you been too scared to check one...
                        And yo bitch gotta dick and more chest hair than Marlon Brando's step-son
                        If this site has a W column, consider this as check one
                        Cuz I just pulled your card, bitch, without the need to check one

Just a quick keystyle, nothin special.

Comment

@ Marlon Brando's step son

Comment

Haha, that last scheme was all I even liked out of it. It was just a random response to a random person. I was looking for someone to really step up, and instead Clarke asks for a battle. But he the type to pimp slap himself with how own baby powdered hand. I wasn't sure if he was serious or not, so I'll continue to jones for real competition.

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X