• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post 5 things about yaself but one of them being false

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
    I only smoke top shelf high grade weed.

I have two college degrees.

I broke my hand in a fight with a steel gurter when a guy who was 18 refused to fight me when I was 16.

I put a down payment on a Tesla Roadster.

I’ve been married twice.
    The last one is false ?
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Nawp
      You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Originally posted by PoliticalScientist View Post
        #1- It burns when I piss.

#2- It burns when I shit.

#3- My house burned down.

#4- I burned my ex's house down.

#5- I burned the steak I was cooking for dinner this evening.

You've got to be a fucked up person to do that.

Comment

Nawp

#4 ??????

Comment

Ya lol I wish. Soon tho.

Comment

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
              #1 @txtc

1. I freestyled with Eyedea and Slug multiple times before

2. I once got punked out by Will Smith in front of a crowd of cheerleaders.

3. My parents were black Israelites that sold all their shit and moved to Israel.

4. I wrote graffiti on the subway

5. I might've murdered somebody once....accidentally.
              Squashed ya kids in the toilet paper eh?
              Yeah I do but thats not the 1

Comment

Lol. I’ll pick 3

Comment

Nope #4

Never lived in a city wit a subway system.
                  Did tag when I was in high school though

Rest are all true.

Comment

Ah that’s cool man. Props on an adventurous life!

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                      1. I was once involved in the theft of a 10 foot by 7 foot sign on top of a business that I was paid $100 to steal and drove it on top of my car at 3am drunk we got pulled over and let go with the sign because I knew the cop and was friends with his brother. The sign still resides in a friend's basement covering a wall and is pretty dope.

2. When I was 15-17 years old I used to shine flashlights on random college kids faces and when they were befuddled and couldn't see me I would beat their asses with the flashlight and rob them. Made the paper and everything.

3. I got a blowjob from hot twins and made them make out with each other in junior high. One was my girlfriend and I made up a big long story about how we can all live together and it'll work out forever and they both told me they loved me and I ended up dating both of them for a couple months before their mom sent them to a psychiatrist and wouldn't let me see them anymore.

4. I listen to Justin beiber Sorry like 3 times a week and think it's dope.

5. I was in a rap rock band in high school. We played shows with icp and brotha lynch
                      All of these are dope af

except #4-

Comment

drop your will smith story
                        Originally posted by Justice
                        I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Back when the all star game was in Minnesota for the 1st time (the year JR Rider won the dunk contest with this).

They had this expo the day of...moms couldnt afford tickets to the game so we went to that instead at a nearby civic center.

It was cool, vendors selling exclusive shit....indoor courts...former NBA players...niggas in starter jackets etc.

So since its family time we taking pictures and shit when we see a wall of those cardboard cutout things you stick ya head in.

Since it was All Star weekend they had pictures of NBA players on em...so Mom wants a pic...I stick my head in A Domonique Wilkins joint...

All of a sudden I hear this loud ass entourage pulling up...and in front is Will Smith surrounded by A buncha cheerleader hoes + security and Jazzy Jeff I think.

This ho nigga turns and sees me cheesing it up.... points in my direction so all the hoes look and just starts screaming/laughing his ass off at me.

Since they his entourage they join in and even though they kept it movin I can still hear him talking shit acting big time where im at after they gone.

And im shellshocked like "Did this Fresh Prince mothafucka just clown me"????

I was like 16 so I screamed out screw you punk (cant curse in front of Mom) started walking towards them (like I was gon fight dude and his crew..lol) and gave him the finger.

But they was halfway across the room by then so moms got me to calm down and we went on about our business.

But the damage had been done....

Keep in mind this wasnt even Independence Day Will Smith yet this was goofy ass tv show Will Smith just clowning a random kid for the fuck of it.

Ol fuck ass nigga...

Comment

lmaoooooo the fresh prince is alpha af. maybe he was just laughing cus the pics are supposed to be funny tho, not cus its lame or whatever
                            Originally posted by Justice
                            I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

#1 I did boxing for s month
                              #2 I can cook a mean mac n cheese
                              #3 Superbad my fav movie
                              #4 battle rap saved my life
                              #5 I met moose irl and kicked his ass
                              Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                              ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

[MENTION=35896]txtc[/MENTION] nice try but all your shoes were donated by the Salvation Army #3 is false
                                Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                                ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X