Hollow Da Don & Math Hoffa Heated Argument on Twitter "u jumped in the lake!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollow Da Don & Math Hoffa Heated Argument on Twitter "u jumped in the lake!"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyneFcWQEWE"]Hollow Da Don Vs. Math Hoffa (Heated Argument) "You Heard A Shot Then Jumped In A Lake!" lmaoooooooo - YouTube[/ame]

hollow takes a L on this one lmao. and i fuck w hollow tuff

Re: Hollow Da Don & Math Hoffa Heated Argument on Twitter "u jumped in the lake!"

Its Krucial baby!!! Lets bang bro.
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Re: Hollow Da Don & Math Hoffa Heated Argument on Twitter "u jumped in the lake!"

So these 2 niggas gonna battle or what?

Comment

no one wants to see Math battle...

Comment

Originally posted by ToneDef View Post
          So these 2 niggas gonna fuck or what?
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
            HAHAHAHA!!!!! TEARS

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
              no one wants to see Hollow battle...

Comment

Originally posted by locest84 View Post
                Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                HAHAHAHA!!!!! TEARS

Comment

math is on some level probably upset about how the diz situation and the following years went down, b/c he's not really relevant in battling atm. but the truth is, you get what you put out there in the world, and it's nobodies fault for not jumping in, and nobody owes it to him to stop battling on kotd or even cut ties with diz. the situation is between math and diz, and if they don't ever see each other again, math needs to humble himself and just accept what happened. he acts like he never has been on the opposite side of another guy being embarrased on camera, twice. edit: and he told dizaster to punch him assuming he wouldn't. however i want to clarify that i don't cosign the jumping in of dizasters associates.

Comment

Hollow apologized 3 minutes into the discussion, he lost.

Comment

Math pushing 40
                      Time to grow up and stop living like a bitter teenager
                      The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                      ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Didn't math battled JJDD when he was beefing with Hollow?
                        Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
                        Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

Re: Hollow Da Don &amp; Math Hoffa Heated Argument on Twitter &quot;u jumped in the lake!&quot;

Originally posted by ruivirtual View Post
                          Didn't JJDD and his crew jump Hollow before the battle?

Comment

Re: Hollow Da Don &amp; Math Hoffa Heated Argument on Twitter &quot;u jumped in the lake!&quot;

Originally posted by Kony2k20 View Post
                            Originally posted by ruivirtual View Post
                            Didn't JJDD and his crew jump Hollow before the battle?
                            Nah that whole JJDD/Hollow shit didn't really kick off til the UW Faceoff's in December 2013 when they finally threw hands - Math/John John battled in April 2013. Hollow/JJ were throwing shots, but there wasn't any real beef like Math/Diz have.

(Not standing up saying Math's good just giving context)

Comment

he said he jumped in the ocean
                              https://media.giphy.com/media/jAulUg6UYlpoQ/giphy.gif

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X