Will DJew Vlad solve the 2pac murder case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will DJew Vlad solve the 2pac murder case?

He going in hard
    Quietroom Battles CEO
    @Queenzflip

Bend Yo Mic #Pause

Re: Will DJew Vlad solve the 2pac murder case?

"I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of satan" Revelation 2:9

"Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie-- indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you" Revelation 3:9

Comment

Biblical Facts
      Sabotage ENT
      "I'M OLD SCHOOL LIKE PEANUT BUTTER ON A MOUSETRAP."

Comment

revelation is load of horse shit what

Comment

It's well-documented history that these guys have been lying about being Jews, but even surface level research would uncover that... The topic is more important than what the average person understands.

That's why if you speak up about them you are demonized and called a certain buzzword that makes absolutely no sense. Has anyone ever heard someone be called Antisemitic who has disrespected an
          Arab person? Arabs are Semetic too, folks. These liars rely on ignorace to keep these lies up, and control. Culture vulture is an understatement. Ight I'm done now , continue with the topic of Pac

Comment

lmao shut up nerds

Comment

Originally posted by WW View Post
              It's well-documented history that these guys have been lying about being Jews, but even surface level research would uncover that... The topic is more important than what the average person understands.

That's why if you speak up about them you are demonized and called a certain buzzword that makes absolutely no sense. Has anyone ever heard someone be called Antisemitic who has disrespected an
              Arab person? Arabs are Semetic too, folks. These liars rely on ignorace to keep these lies up, and control. Culture vulture is an understatement. Ight I'm done now , continue with the topic of Pac
              [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtQxcH_WUyA"]"The Khazar Jew Myth" the So-called black hebrew Israelite debunked - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

why on earth would anyone pretend to be a jew
                Originally posted by Justice
                I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

for the money?

Comment

Pacs social security is still active.

He pulled a Hitler on the world.

KGB Vlad too busy working with Uncle Tom Jamar and lean addicts who like to incriminate themselves.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtQxcH_WUyA"]"The Khazar Jew Myth" the So-called black hebrew Israelite debunked - YouTube[/ame]
                      The Thirteenth Tribe: The Kazar Empire and Its Heritage: by Arthur Koestler

And "From Babylon to Timbuktu" by Richard R Windsor

Comment

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

What people gotta realize about Biggie, and especially Tupac, is that they are as manufactured as music acts go. Biggie grew up in a middle class environment, and Tupac went to school for ballet and was a backup dancer. I mean, watch this interview:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPj8l9uFl6k"]Tupac interview at 17 years old-1988 - YouTube[/ame]

So, when you have two actors pretending to be "about that life", it naturally offends people who are part of the gang lifestyle and see the fake in these two. So a couple of noname gangbangers killed Tupac and Biggie, and the entire thing was covered up by their labels so they can sell more records posthumously under the guise of gang activity (which was very hot button subject at that point).

tl;dr random gangbangers shot two actors who went too far in something they know nothing about

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A whole lotta retardation itt
                            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post

The Thirteenth Tribe: The Kazar Empire and Its Heritage: by Arthur Koestler

And "From Babylon to Timbuktu" by Richard R Windsor

Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X