Joey Bitchass Drama tells Raw Blow to go fuck himself and calls out Choppa for SS6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Bitchass Drama tells Raw Blow to go fuck himself and calls out Choppa for SS6

the only reason im battling choppa, is because of what he did

[MENTION=5114]RAW[/MENTION] blow kick rocks

Re: Joey Bitchass Drama tells Raw Blow to go fuck himself and calls out Choppa for SS

Comment

Re: Joey Bitchass Drama tells Raw Blow to go fuck himself and calls out Choppa for SS

Joey in desperate need for attention.
      Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

:fag:

RIP JOEY

Comment

Summer Sadness heating up!!!!
            Spark a woody gettin buzz like Lightyear

Comment

Joey manufacturing fake beef is almost surreal. That is literally the only way I got this match in the first place.

Fuck it!

I've solidified my spot with Orillas, and in doing so people don't ask "Who?" when Joey is mentioned. They ask "Joey who?"

Comment

I don't know what I did

But I accept

Comment

Comment

you know damn well what you did was wrong and disrespectful I hope joey kicks your ass
                    Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                    ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

What's the back story?
                      GOD VS SCIENCE GOD 3-0 CLEARLY
                      sigpic

Comment

Joey drama the don is mad cause he paid for one of choppas hoes but choppa didnt sent her to his hotel room

Joey asked for refund but choppa claims the bitch stole the money and disapeared so he didnt do shit.

she was one of choppa finest hoes too!!

man cant wait for this battle the personals will be crazzy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wassup View Post
                          Joey drama the don is mad cause he paid for one of choppas hoes but choppa didnt sent her to his hotel room

Joey asked for refund but choppa claims the bitch stole the money and disapeared so he didnt do shit.

she was one of choppa finest hoes too!!

man cant wait for this battle the personals will be crazzy!!!!
                          sounds like some shit! [MENTION=4681]Earl[/MENTION] u see this shittery? We need HHIR for the road to videos!
                          GOD VS SCIENCE GOD 3-0 CLEARLY
                          sigpic

Comment

Choppa stole Joey's money? No wonder why Choppa been outta sight. He pulled a Murk Luciano

Comment

choppa would kick joeys ass

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X