• Show
Clear All

• KW Presents Summer Sadness 6 Hype and prediction thread

New card

Due in 3 weeks

8-12 bars

If u go over oh well its summer sadness

Re: KW Presents Summer Sadness 6 Hype and prediction thread

The culture is going berserk over this card!
    Spark a woody gettin buzz like Lightyear

Comment

Gama back >

Comment

i aint wrote my last battle yet, the culture moving at break neck speed!!
        Originally posted by Justice
        I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
          Originally posted by ekeanon
          I'm glad I got to witness your life
          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Earl is putting on for The Culture

some interesting match ups too

Comment

Clarke laying down on the ground,jaws gonna be biting the side of the street-
                Now thats what i call Kurbz stomping

BARZ

Comment

[MENTION=4681]Earl[/MENTION]

Replace Khan with Trip 6

s3nghis Kahn hasn't signed on in a week if you look at his profile.

IMHO I think it be a vastly better match up with Hakuna vs Trip6 instead, style wise ect and it iah would just be a more doper battle overall.

Also Trip is owed a another battle on your cards, i dont remember exactly but the 1st card you did a month or two back either nobody ever got back to Trip6 and his battle got lost in the shuffle or his opponent never showed up, it was something along those lines.

If its cool with you 1st that is. If it is then ill ask him.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Replace Khan with Trip 6

IMHO I think it be a vastly better match up with Hakuna vs Trip6 instead, style wise ect and it iah would just be a more doper battle overall.

Also Trip is owed a another battle on your cards, i dont remember exactly but the 1st card you did a month or two back either nobody ever got back to Trip6 and his battle got lost in the shuffle or his opponent never showed up, it was something along those lines.

Nah, even better! Give me [MENTION=30441]18[/MENTION] nows the time!
                    No audio, these kids will fck it up unless im free.
                    GOD VS SCIENCE GOD 3-0 CLEARLY
                    sigpic

Comment

I wanna to tongue punch that girls fartbox ^

Comment

Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post

Replace Khan with Trip 6

Why tf would 18 battle you in the 1st place ? He goes out his way to separates himself from this league.

For that nigga then it be better to replace you with 18 and Kahn with Trip6.
                        Thought you wanna battle people who take it seriously but still can have fun with it but who still want to go in and be competitive?

Is it you may be scared to lose?
                        You right you right thats it,i remember our interaction two days back now.

No idea wtf your last line means, I didn't say nothing about audio fool.
                        You dont wanna do audio unless your "free" styling ?
                        You freestyling in the sense like that radio link you posted with a pre written verse ?
                        Not saying that wasnt consider a freestyle in the sense of a verse about being whatever,but your using the term wrong in the sense of this being a battle and you wasnt rhyming on the spot about whatever was coming to your mind in the moment-grasping from thought to thought rhyme to rhyme.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post

Replace Khan with Trip 6

Why tf would 18 battle you in the 1st place ? He goes out his way to separates himself from this league.

For that nigga then it be better to replace you with 18 and Kahn with Trip6.
                            Thought you wanna battle people who take it seriously but still can have fun with it but who still want to go in and be competitive?

Is it you may be scared to lose?
                            You right you right thats it,i remember our interaction two days back now.

No idea wtf your last line means, I didn't say nothing about audio fool.
                            You dont wanna do audio unless your "free" styling ?
                            You freestyling in the sense like that radio link you posted with a pre written verse ?
                            Not saying that wasnt consider a freestyle in the sense of a verse about being whatever,but your using the term wrong in the sense of this being a battle and you wasnt rhyming on the spot about whatever was coming to your mind in the moment-grasping from thought to thought rhyme to rhyme.
                            First off. Ur so un in formed. 18 and I were suppose to battle already and agreed to do it at a later date. So im sure he aint gonna run from it. And as far as scared. Not the slightest bit scared. im with who ever they bring me. I just wanted to do the battles that were brought to me first. [MENTION=4681]Earl[/MENTION] give me who ever bro. Idc u know that my nigga! [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] scared is the last thing u should think of when it comes to me. And i said that audio thing to 18, only because my new born will just cry threw the whole fcking recording. Look my guy, pick who ever. Idc..... I only said 18 for that reason plus u rarely see trip on here.

Ps. That convo two days ago was about self voting. Something that majority of the battlers do. Maybe not u. I wont take the shit back when niggas will vote against u just cause they fcking hating. i just do me instead of crying about it. i dont see nothing wrong with it at all, especially if u dont see shit wrong with hate votes.
                            sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] trust its not a problem freestyling. And how u know if i can go straight threw or not? Like u know this for sure..... And i used the term freestyle like most niggas do. If im wrong @ FunkFlex about it. Tell em take all the freestyles off his potcast. I can go off the top. No prob but anyways. Its like u tryna get revenge for ur death! I smoked Quills boots and u got on his thread with the self vote convo. I mean really?
                              U cool and all, but u doing too much rite now. Why me my nigga? Why it gotta be me tho?
                              sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X