Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Podesta working with Hilllary Clinton to defeat Bernie Sander

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4429

Nice job two nights in a row by HRC. Congrats on Iowa as well. A win is a win. They said high turnout would hurt us and we won nonetheless.
    Nevada is an opportunity to fight back on so many levels. First, the current storyline is that she does not connect well with young voters. Given that Nevada is far more demographically representative of America, I am confident that HRC can do well with all African Americans, Latinos, and Asian Americans (dont forget the sizeable population of Asian Americans in Nevada, including Filipinos.). Emmy and the team have a good plan to attract all minority voters. When we do well there, then the narrative changes from Bernie kicks ass among young voters to Bernie does well only among young white liberals-- that is a different story and a perfect lead in to South Carolina, where once again, we can work to attract young voters of color. So I think Nevada is a real opportunity , and I would strongly urge HRC to get out there within a couple days of NH.

Re: Jon Podesta working with Hilllary Clinton to defeat Bernie Sander

[ame]https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/835594031870664704[/ame]

Comment

I lol'd so hard when I seen Hillary was thinking about running in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        I lol'd so hard when I seen Hillary was thinking about running in 2020.
        Oh my fuckin God I wish you were joking

Comment

Perez is a twat. DNC had a chance here to turn it around. They had a chance to bury the hatchet and get that next generation of voters (and millennials) on their side. They lost millions of voters after they railroaded Sanders and they'll lose even more now.

How the DNC can shove their proverbial dicks in the collective ass of voters, and still have anyone identify as democrat is beyond me. They consistently prove that they don't give a shit about any of you.

Comment

any side michael moore is on, be on the other side.
            http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPWsVVgi9fI"]"My Job is to Shut Other White People Down" - DNC Chair Candidate goes on Tirade against Whites - YouTube[/ame]

theyre never winning again
              Originally posted by Justice
              I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Trump 2020! Dems completely destroyed themselves. Looks like now we'll turn the white house into a Trump Dynasty.

Comment

A democrat? Working with Clinton? UNHEARD OF
                  http://i.imgur.com/8RdQ0yU.png

Comment

This bitch needs to be castrated
                    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Wow wtf how dare the DNC not dump their preferred candidate and replace her with an independent who's shown no loyalty to them. Wtf why are they not adjusting their entire platform for a bunch of 20 year olds in California smh.
                      I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post
                        Wow wtf how dare the DNC not dump their preferred candidate and replace her with an independent who's shown no loyalty to them. Wtf why are they not adjusting their entire platform for a bunch of 20 year olds in California smh.
                        I understand the sentiment, but the democratic party lost 14million+ voters when they railroaded Bernie. Even people that didn't necessarily support Bernie were upset by it. The shady elitist role has typically been reserved for the republican party; so when the spotlight got turned to the democrats and showed their corruption people were very taken aback. Those leaks also revealed how those people, Perez included, spoke about voters when they thought nobody was listening.

It's not really about opting for a chairman that hasn't shown party loyalty. It's about recognizing that your current system is broken, and that your constituents are upset. It's about listening to the aforementioned constituents and enacting some change to that broken system. Perez was heavily involved in all of it.

Not to mention those 20 year olds, the millennials, have surpassed the baby boomers in numbers. They're the future of this country. They're also the most politically active generation in quite some time. It's not wise for politicians to just scoff at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                          Originally posted by JDM View Post
                          I understand the sentiment, but the democratic party lost 14million+ voters when they railroaded Bernie. Even people that didn't necessarily support Bernie were upset by it. The shady elitist role has typically been reserved for the republican party; so when the spotlight got turned to the democrats and showed their corruption people were very taken aback. Those leaks also revealed how those people, Perez included, spoke about voters when they thought nobody was listening.

It's not really about opting for a chairman that hasn't shown party loyalty. It's about recognizing that your current system is broken, and that your constituents are upset. It's about listening to the aforementioned constituents and enacting some change to that broken system. Perez was heavily involved in all of it.

Not to mention those 20 year olds, the millennials, have surpassed the baby boomers in numbers. They're the future of this country. They're also the most politically active generation in quite some time. It's not wise for politicians to just scoff at them.

[ame]https://twitter.com/johniadarola/status/836637129509765121[/ame]

Comment

Andrew Tobias sucks too, what's your point? Him sucking doesn't make Perez suck less by default.

Comment

Also, Trump eats $54 dry-aged bone-in strip steak well done with ketchup. If that's a man you can stand behind, that's on you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X