EVERYLANE ENT. presents HIPNOSIS VS CHARLIE CLIPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official EVERYLANE ENT. presents HIPNOSIS VS CHARLIE CLIPS

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Ls_TtRG3c&feature=youtu.be"]"HIPNOSIS" VS "CHARLIE CLIPS" - YouTube[/ame]

Re: EVERYLANE ENT. presents HIPNOSIS VS CHARLIE CLIPS

this was better than i expected. all around solid showings from both sides

Comment

Fuck Charlie *Ghostface voice*

He's appears to have abandoned his diet.

Comment

1 rd by clips with about 10 sports refrences. this shit is craZy. that was boring if u asked me.
        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

and this is why jc deserves lux. love of the sport. jc would of had haymakers in this battle vs someone we never heard of. jc always puts on no matter who his opponent. clips just cant stand not battling. he suppose to be one of best ever somoan won this one rounder
          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Clips was entertaining freestyling but effective and landing hard giving that new league and town that star power vibe and he did not disappoint .he was funny witty and serious .solod one rounder

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
              and this is why jc deserves lux. love of the sport. jc would of had haymakers in this battle vs someone we never heard of. jc always puts on no matter who his opponent. clips just cant stand not battling. he suppose to be one of best ever somoan won this one rounder
              Jc deserves clips and jc does.show up against smaller name dudes at.smaller leagues. From a promoters and crowd standpoint, charlie boughtvthe stage presence,star power and entertainment in an.efforess fashion. The basketball flips were there in.bunches but not in.abundamce that would.make me cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by hippy22 View Post
                Jc deserves clips and jc does.show up against smaller name dudes at.smaller leagues. From a promoters and crowd standpoint, charlie boughtvthe stage presence,star power and entertainment in an.efforess fashion. The basketball flips were there in.bunches but not in.abundamce that would.make me cringe.
                but as a fan. i feel that 80 percent of clips battles are this same feel. and just like o solo. im not there to be all cheerful and shit. i wanna see a battle. and when people know u gonna do sport flips all the time. the smart thing would be to switch it up and do it once in a while instead. clips went from the head hunter to hey its that funny guy from that funny show. i liked other dude more. the bigger challange to a clips battle is not whether he will or wont use sports names but which ones will he use
                MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by hippy22 View Post
                  but as a fan. i feel that 80 percent of clips battles are this same feel. and just like o solo. im not there to be all cheerful and shit. i wanna see a battle. and when people know u gonna do sport flips all the time. the smart thing would be to switch it up and do it once in a while instead. clips went from the head hunter to hey its that funny guy from that funny show. i liked other dude more. the bigger challange to a clips battle is not whether he will or wont use sports names but which ones will he use
                  MR.SANDMAN

Comment

my bad for the repeat G
                    MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...