Mook just tweeted that he got offered 300k to never battle again... AND HE ACCEPTED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement Mook just tweeted that he got offered 300k to never battle again... AND HE ACCEPTED!

Re: Mook just tweeted that he got offered 300k to never battle again... AND HE ACCEPT

greatest reaction post of all time

Comment

Re: Mook just tweeted that he got offered 300k to never battle again... AND HE ACCEPT

You're a tweaker, aren't you?

Comment

big if tru
        Originally posted by Justice
        I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Thanks to choppa for saving the culture
          Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
          Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
          Jooba jooba
          Jooba jooba
          Jooba jooba

Comment

Fyodor sucks badly.

Comment

Must be that KOTD Nikaya guy

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                Fyodor sucks badly.
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Negged

Comment

repped

Comment

STFU OP
                      TDE

sigpic

Comment

No screenshots or links.. Just a bunch of bullshit reactions.

Stay off the meth OP.

Comment

It's damaging the last brain cell you have left. Seek help

Comment

You're welcome guys. I figured we'd all be better off if we paid him to go away

Comment

Is fydor porter?
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz08O...re=c4-overview
                              Trenton Silver 18 year old up and comer, 204 battle grounds Winnipeg Represent

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X