The Sun god vs Battletruth in a WAR sun god is a clown...truth be sonning these cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog The Sun god vs Battletruth in a WAR sun god is a clown...truth be sonning these cat

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnDOJ8R_hJ8"]The Sun god vs Battletruth in a WAR - YouTube[/ame]
    MR.SANDMAN

Re: The Sun god vs Battletruth in a WAR sun god is a clown...truth be sonning these

i really hope he dont approach truth with that. wont end well
    MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Re: The Sun god vs Battletruth in a WAR sun god is a clown...truth be sonning these

caps got snappin on dude to a lil before 18 min or at 18
      truth killed him before then.....dude sounds foolish honestly
      MR.SANDMAN

Comment

He says that Truth shouldn't have put it out to the public about 3letterman being a bitch but Caps let him know that they had already talked about it behind the scene and he didn't have any problems with BT exposing 3letter.

That shut down Sungod's whole reason for "having an issue" with BT. He also didn't have a good answer as to why he never responded to "trolls" about BT's wife. I saw those comments where he left it open as if he was hollering at BT wife on the low but would reply to other comments.

I don't care for BT opinion about battles so much but I think he's funny when he does his skits. Then he has his blogs where he's serious about certain issues that could flare up out of hand.

Comment

Battle Truth2 hours ago
          sunny godless is fraudulent and Christina unbais is fraudulent too !!!

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X