Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JC:LOADED LUX WOULD NEED A GREY HOODIE 4 ME

Originally posted by Joker1023 View Post
    I think JC has one of the best pens in battle rap........I fuck with the shit he raps about.......but......I don't recall him beating anybody on that main stage
    i dont recall him doing good against any aggressive , street battler

Comment

No. No, he wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
        Originally posted by Yahtzee View Post
        And the truth smacks you In the face...jc is better than lux. Jc is pure rap skills but lacks the marketability. this is why ness lee might never touch a smack stage. The bars are half the job...
        he has wool over your eyes. Lux isnt really that great, he just doesnt battle often. he cant battle as often as jc because he'd lose the gas and fall flat... his pen is exclusive and thats the jig.
        Think about this... the last 'wow' thing he did in the last 5years (yup, 5 years) was a scheme he stole from Verb when battled Hitman.
        "It ain't nothing like black p**** on my d***" AMG

Comment

This shit ain't real money made battle rap empty
          Lux would get stacks and JC would get a Penny
          Use to be gladiator type shit can't take the pressure strain more
          If you aint built for it lil nigga well then I suggest you train more
          #Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Stanza View Post
            Real shit,

Lux would probably get about 20-30k and JC would probably get around 5-8k.

That alone is a 3-0.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnDinero23 View Post
              Originally posted by Tony Stanza View Post
              Real shit,

Lux would probably get about 20-30k and JC would probably get around 5-8k.

That alone is a 3-0.
              This is why battle rap is stagnant atm. it seems like it hit the ceiling in 2012...the culture needs true business acumen...yonomsayin'
              "It ain't nothing like black p**** on my d***" AMG

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_7nQVSSP58"]Urltv battle rapper jc popping it for chris stokes - YouTube[/ame]

This is why nobody takes this cat serious.. This mofuka was like "Hi Chris it's me again" To a child molester.

Then said "I hope you like it"

Sorry but I just can't get over this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                  Jc got bodied by chilla and had a debatable with danny meyers

Comparing him to lux is like saying charron could outbar bender

Yall should take a breather
                  Don't forget what Arsenal did to him in the UK

Comment

Lux current style doesn't match up well for a JC. I can see Lux clearly taking a L. He has no angles outside of the same shit we've heard already. I don't want to hear shit else about the dancing. We seen what happened when he has no angles. He gets his ass kicked;Mook rematch(tho I think he got the 1st). Goodz was going to mop the floor with Lux. There's no angle to work on Goodz. That jab he threw was weak. Older fans of the culture knows that Goodz is one of the battlers that has his shit together.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                      I don't want to hear shit else about the dancing.
                      Why you don't want to hear about the dancing? You can't talk that gangsta shit but poppin your ass for Chris Stokes (After) Raz B accused him of playing with his booty.

This Ni@@a is a fraud.

Plus you saw the way J Murda was punking him on that RBE stage. Good rapper or not, I don't support these kind of Ni@@as.

Comment

And the truth smacks you In the face...jc is better than lux. Jc is pure rap skills but lacks the marketability. this is why ness lee might never touch a smack stage. The bars are half the job...
                        he has wool over your eyes. Lux isnt really that great, he just doesnt battle often. he cant battle as often as jc because he'd lose the gas and fall flat... his pen is exclusive and thats the jig.
                        Think about this... the last 'wow' thing he did in the last 5years (yup, 5 years) was a scheme he stole from Verb when battled Hitman.
                        to be fair, the last "wow" thing he did was lose to Hollow 3-0 in the building and miraculously came away with a clear 2-1 on cam in lux favor.

Comment

The difference between a Lux & a JC or other "pen" battlers IMO, is that Lux can win a battle with just incredible rapping, he is so skilled at picking apart a character. JC couldn't go 8 bars without a punchline, he can't just put words together that captivate without a punch or a scheme, neither can Chilla, QP, Danny myers.. none of them niggas can do that. They don't build narratives with their raps like Lux.

Comment

K Shine bodied Jules

Comment

Don't agree with that whatsoever and wouldn't use the term "wow" either since it carries a air of corniness with how your making it sound. If you consider some shit like that "wow" and nothing else or since,then you aint really listening.

Ight going by that logic what was the last wow thing Jc did(said) thats equivalent ?
                              (also i wouldn't even site that from Lux personally-theres literally like 100 other things that i could pull up that you would be hard pressed to find anything Jc could challenge it with if we are just talking about a couple of lines of individual rhymes...)

Lux is pen plus so much more-but for the sake of argument just keeping the convo to just pens----------Lux eclipses Jc fully in every regard(entendres,wit,raw rhymes/multisyllabic,structure,punches and creativity ect).

Jc's pen is below QP,Chilla's and even Lu Cipher. Jc solely got a solid pen(not god tier,not amazing not great) but its just that- solid.

-also

Lux doesn't need to battle on a reg basis-Jc needs to for a multitude of different reasons(increased finical benefit,elevating his status with his career).

Does Jay or Nas need to drop a album and tour every year anymore ?
                              no so why dilute yourself(brand) when your in a prime position that you already earned and your motivations/goals is more broader then just battle rap.
                              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X