I fear if I post I could sabotage myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fear if I post I could sabotage myself

I recently had a girly friend do my makeup for me and I had a guy from Grindr that is a drag queen do my makeup for me and I have hilarious videos of me acting like a chick. I have numerous hot photos of me in Drag.

I've said numerous times I'm only going to do this one time on Halloween and take photos and it's going to be very hilarious. I am not a drag queen I do not do this on the regular this stuff is just so damn funny to me.

I realize I can't post whatever I want on social media like Facebook and Instagram and all of that and posting on this forum. I have too many wild escapades and Adventures that I would like to post but then again knowing what's happened in the past that's only going to ruin my life.

Ever since the JD Porter thing this guy managed to get my landline number and my dad cell phone number. If I start posting stuff that even makes my parents think I'm even a pinch of gay I don't know how they'll take it. I've been working hard to not leave a little breadcrumb trail of gayness and I don't even feel like I'm even a super gay person I feel like I'm a super straight guy but I'm kind of curious and I haven't done everything I don't want to. I rather just find someone that's where I'm at.

I really do want my life to feel least gay as possible. I'm just a regular guy with a regular life with a regular job. I felt as if I ran out of damns to give for a woman and I'm exploring other options. Women are nice and all but they don't like to do the type of stuff that I like to do. That's too much of a hassle for me.

So what this all comes down to with this thread is yes I have amazing photos I look super sexy as a woman I can never show it I can never post it I can never upload it to YouTube. This is what happens when people take trolling too far on my life when I have not done nothing to them. When someone online has an obsession with me it's time for me to leave I have to let it all go.

Social media is nice but I need to work passed that. I seriously think meeting up with people in real life is way more better and having conversations and and chilling out and having fun and getting drunk and getting high and playing games.

I just have to leave everything behind I don't want to compromise myself online anymore I don't want to do anything that's going to sway people's opinions about me when all I've known my whole life is just being myself. I'm still that same person I still have that same Magic. I just want to have some fun with my life cuz I missed out on so many years because I was in a relationship with Shawna for 7 years.

I'm pretty sure you can imagine how messed up in the head all of that has made me and it made my feelings change about everything in my aspects on love and relationships. Sometimes I ask myself am I who I think I am. I know exactly who I am I know exactly what I want and who I like. I want to have my own Circle my own personal number of friends. I really only got three close friends. Other ones I don't see as much.

Re: I fear if I post I could sabotage myself

All I ask is please have sympathy on my soul. Please do not troll please do not trick please do not catfish none of that. We all want to be happy in life so let's keep it that way.

Comment

stfu retard

Comment

phil youre one of the most alpha ppl on the internet ive ever encountered, you obvi previously had supreme self confidence and you seem to have lost that when you started to like dicks. just forget the dicks and exercise and read and write raps and other good shit and become a productive member of society. degeneracy seems fun but its ultimately unfulfilling and depressing, you need to set goals for yourself and work towards them. write down things you wanna accomplish by the end of this year, next year, etc etc and then break each goal down into finer points so you can move step by step to accomplish them. you have a lot of value as a human bean and nobody really wants to be some alcoholic/addict/gay loser, they just pretend to like these things to cope. be a winner big dog. hope this helps
        Originally posted by Justice
        I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

that post got me fired up, bout to see how many pull ups i can do. will report back

Comment

got 17, i could hit 20 a few months ago

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5-aaSkofdg"]Chief Keef - That's that shit I Don't Like Parody - YouTube[/ame]

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Comment

eeeeww nigga youre gross af
                  sigpic

Comment

Nothin worse than a addict turned wannabe fag right Nora?
                    sigpic

Comment

U r a liar

Comment

whats the point of this thread exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                          I feel like I'm a super straight guy but I'm kind of curious and I haven't done everything I don't want to.
                          well then why dont you dont do it then?

Comment

somehow suckin dicks on grindr and getting drag queens to dress you doesn't strike me as "super straight"

Comment

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X