KOTD - Dizaster vs Oxxxymiron hits 3 MILLION VIEWS in under 24 hours!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement KOTD - Dizaster vs Oxxxymiron hits 3 MILLION VIEWS in under 24 hours!!!

Lets take a moment of silence for all the url goof troops

KOTD! 4 MIL VIEWS ON A SINGLE BATTLE UNDER 24 HOURS!!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldK9qvRBkMI"]KOTD - Oxxxymiron (RU) vs Dizaster (USA) | #WDVII - YouTube[/ame]

Re: KOTD - Dizaster vs Oxxxymiron hits 3 MILLION VIEWS in under 24 hours!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS THE SINGLE GREATEST BATTLE I'VE EVER WITNESSED!!!!!!!!!!!! MY HANDS AND KNEES ARE TREMBLING AS I TYPE THIS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bohboh
      i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

.that's fukin CRAZY

Comment

Where the URL numbers guy at?

Comment

it took url 2-6 years to reach 2 mil views on any battle. It took KOTD 7 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution
              KOTD was thirsty as fuck for a true WD match up that they went to the extent to find a battle rap league that does numbers like FlipTop and hit the jackpot with Oxxxi. Not only Oxxxi does numbers, he is from a battle league based out of Russia which is currently the highlight for interfering with the election. At the very end: that battle has no reply value whatsoever. In my opinion: one of the first battle rappers that battled in English for the first time and smashed it 100 times more than Oxxxi was Nils M Skils against Rone.
              wait, wait....ohhh you mad Oxxxy was Joseph Stalin on ya?

Comment

oxxxy is easily the #1 battler in the world rn.

Comment

i bet by the time we wake up tomorrow it will be at 5-6 million
                  MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution
                    KOTD was thirsty as fuck for a true WD match up that they went to the extent to find a battle rap league that does numbers like FlipTop and hit the jackpot with Oxxxi. Not only Oxxxi does numbers, he is from a battle league based out of Russia which is currently the highlight for interfering with the election. At the very end: that battle has no reply value whatsoever. In my opinion: one of the first battle rappers that battled in English for the first time and smashed it 100 times more than Oxxxi was Nils M Skils against Rone.
                    its called world domination idiot
                    and its part 7 not 1
                    so they been about battles from around the world for years.
                    tone control
                    MR.SANDMAN

Comment

so ofcourse one day they are gonna hit big. they aint thirsty. hard work just paid off..
                      MR.SANDMAN

Comment

I wonder how much of a profit jump Kotd experienced from people buying the PPV with that one battle(- i would imagine it would be a substantial spike with the money from sales- but than again how more heavy was the stream bootleg on that side of the world in comparison to the amount here).

Another thing, anybody know how much Oxy got paid for the battle ?
                        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

4.000.000 views in one day aw shit, this is fucking crazy
                          Originally posted by Wreckless
                          Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
                            4.000.000 views in one day aw shit, this is fucking crazy
                            KOTD IS JUST GOT 4,000,000 VIEWS IN A SINGLE DAY!!!

RIP url

Comment

KOTD will never have these type of number ever again.......it’s like playing the lottery for years upon years and finally hitting

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X