B-MAGIC LAST INTERVIEW? SPEAKS ON K SHINE BATTLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog B-MAGIC LAST INTERVIEW? SPEAKS ON K SHINE BATTLE

:[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2P0si-g19M"]B Magic Last Interview? + Recap K Shine Battle - The Midwest Boyz - YouTube[/ame]

Re: B-MAGIC LAST INTERVIEW? SPEAKS ON K SHINE BATTLE

lmao Magic is a fucktard. Nigga said he don't watch battle rap but was on the radio bitching about "clones". This nigga more retarded than mook if he thinks non-battle rap fans listen to his music or watch his videos.

Comment

What a cringey last interview
      You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

"What are you going to do? Concentrate on your crippin'?" (Iron voice)

I'm not sure if B.Magic knows how much people fuck with him. I imagine he has some idea through social media - maybe he was terrible at negotiating.

With the amount of battles he takes and how good he is, there's no reason he shouldn't be clearing a decent amount of money through this shit.

Not bad when you consider you don't need to get a job, can get high all day and write, travel the world (unless his record doesn't allow him to - don't remember if he got into Canada or not), and answer to no one.

He has complained about money for a long time....if Clips gets what he gets, there's no reason Magic can't charge 5k a battle and knock out 20 battles a year. Compared to DNA, they would be dope performances and probably wouldn't even be saturated.

Maybe I'm bugging - I get that he's bored of it - but a bored B.Magic is better than 90 percent of the battle rappers out there.

Pretty damn sure that all he wants is the bag to be dropped off.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X