-----SPOILER-----Ice vs Cortez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -----SPOILER-----Ice vs Cortez

Holy shit this is like Hilary Clinton type of crime.... How Ice keeps winning while we hear crickets during his rounds i will never comprehend....

Rone straight up killed him, and now Cortez was going 2-0 into the third, and took the third easily while Ice is going twice as long every round with a bunch of nonsense rofl....

This kinda shit hurts my brain, just shows you that battle rap cant evolve when you see all this crooked behavior constantly... You just cant take this serous.

Re: -----SPOILER-----Ice vs Cortez

Extremely flawed logic

Never go by a crowd to actually judge on what a person is spittin'

Cmon' son smh
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Oh so you a rone fan ?

That explains it, never trust or respect a person who cries about rone acting like they have a emotional investment with him and publicly sucks his dick.

Comment

This is the reason why a lot of ppl choose url over kotd. It's not because of talent but the judging shit. The kotd battles that aren't for the chain the crowd decides or the viewers decide. But the reason that they gave it to ice is because ice brings more money for the league mainly cuz he brings the street element and brings a new audience that they wouldn't get with just they're own rappers. He pretty much brings the url side over because ice is looked at as a og in the game and e really is the only one that doesn't talk shit about kotd based on the fact that he gets money with them peep the wolf shirts and merchandise they sell with him and also the kotd crowd rides his dicc. You can see the faces organik and them make when suge battled bangz t and suge was saying how he ain't never fucced with own kind they was sour about it it. Or when bigg k battled ice and k said he ain't trying to battle for that weak chain and also when arcane battled diz

Comment

Ice beat rone clearly

Comment

Ice 3-0.
            Might watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
              Oh so you a rone fan ?

That explains it, never trust or respect a person who cries about rone acting like they have a emotional investment with him and publicly sucks his dick.
              i aint no rone fan but a win is a fucking win rofl.... Rone fucking abused Ice in the third, it was his chain and he did enough to hold it.

Vs cortez u gotta be fucking kidding me... crowd reaction or not, his bars were fucking ass, straight up. Every one of his rounds went twice as long as cortex filled with some random filler bars that didnt even make sense.

Oh and lets not forget like 5 or 6 different times he stumbled/choked in every one of his rounds.....

There is just no way if u are watching this shit without a bias that Ice won that battle, no fucking way, this kinda shit makes the culture look bad.

You cant be treated with respect when you dont respect yourself enough to call the battles properly.

Comment

Originally posted by TomTom View Post
                while Ice is going twice as long every round with a bunch of nonsense rofl....
                bunch of nonsense.

just bc you cant comprehend doesnt make it nonsensical
                let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

I actually wasn't mad at the decision. I thought Ice was the champ and Cor didn't do enough to knock him out. I gave him the first round, but I thought they both pretty much sucked the first round and wouldn't be mad if anyone gave it to Ice. The 2nd was clearly Cortez strongest. He had Barz, flow, and his delivery was on point. Problem was... It was Ice strongest too. But I still had Cortez edging the 2nd as well. Again... It was a close round, I could see a few people giving it to Ice. Same with round 3, they both had fire spots and dead spots. I felt Cortez's haymakers were landing more or harder... I don't know. Over all I had Cortez 3-0. But I can't be mad at an Ice 2-1.

Comment

It's not a guarantee that Cortez stays and battles exclusively for KOTD.
                    It's politics in this shit.

Head ice is their household name right now.

Cor won rounds 2 and 3 hands down.

Comment

Cortez had a terrible third round angle just like Rone did, and he paid the price because of it. If you want the chain, don't do dumb shit like that. The tranny angle he took in the second was also pretty stupid for this type of battle

But Ice shouldn't have ever gotten the decision vs Rone though imo, he didn't do enough to clearly beat the champ. That might be the only title match decision I've ever disagreed with

Comment

Originally posted by Kikbak Bobby Bangz View Post
                        Originally posted by TomTom View Post
                        while Ice is going twice as long every round with a bunch of nonsense rofl....
                        bunch of nonsense.

just bc you can't comprehend doesnt make it nonsensical
                        THIS

Check your reps

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X