Battle Truth getting destroyed. Blogger Beef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Battle Truth getting destroyed. Blogger Beef

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIgdnLTuNok"]THIS IS HOW I LIVE!!! I BODIED MALICAH (BATTLETRUTH) VICTORY MARCH!! - YouTube[/ame]

Truth out here looking more and more phony from each video that this guy is releasing. We all know that Battle Truth shows narcissistic behavior. He claims to not care about the guy but he's in damn near every video responding to the guy. Truth said this guy was broke and his girl was too. Said they stayed in a traphouse and all sorts of other shit. This video shitted all over him.

Battle Truth has a very special video in the chamber. It's about this guy fucking other guys. Be sure to watch that one. They're exposing each other gay activities. Battle Truth had a gay cell mate and he said the devil made him get a hard on and was about to make him get some head.

Re: Battle Truth getting destroyed. Blogger Beef

All this exposing and no one still doesn't know battle truth real name lol

Comment

Truth looking dumb as hell talking about his "wife" when he's not really married and doesn't stay with the woman either.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0DJBtyk23Q"]WE AINT DONE (S FAULKNER) AKA BATTLETRUTH!! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Some pretty hefty ignorance in the first video. Engineers work for both software and hardware. Depending on their division in the company, that is what they work on. You don't have to be a part of a certain branch of the company to be an engineer. Same as my job for my current employer. I would still be an engineer. I would just be with a different branch of the company.
          You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

that's niggas for you, Miles.

Both these guys are keeping things funny with the break between battles dropping.

Heres BattleTruth talking about his Cyber Wife
            [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYfPjBBFO6c"]Raising The Standard - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

LMAO ^

I aint even know that was the dude the video was posed to be bout. That dude looks like a victim of a downs syndrome upbringing. He knows jack shit about battles. Plus his tongue too big for his mouth. He worse than Jay Z.

Comment

Like a fucking church sermon.

Comment

He got hurt bad in the comment section. Ol boy said his cyber wife getting fucked right now and he got pissed and talking about he's going to erase him from his page

"This nigga got a cyber wife she probably getting fucked rite now lmao"

"southphilly jihad I gotta delete you clown...don't need you views or nothing"

Comment

lol, thats funny tho. Why would you even talk about a cyber wife? Like, why would you put yourself in that predicament.

Comment

He answered that with the most ignorant thing response ever.

"marvin Clark I'm single I can claim who I want. I'm 40 yrs. Old not a child knock down many women. I like what I like. And not wrong for it even in God's eyes"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O9VeVOfciM"]IS BATTLETRUTH THE K SHINE OF BATTLERAP?? ALL FIRST VERSE ( lux voice ) - YouTube[/ame]

Battle Truth is in the woods decomposing right now. Dude killed him so bad that he's decided to not blog about it no more after he said countless times he's going to keep busting back. Now he's talking about God told him to not do it and watch all the haters so he can see the snakes that's supposed to have his back.

Comment

Damn. I can see how that would be a problem tho. Especially when people you think are being real with you turn out to be snakes.

I can see why people would look at it as being soft, but then again it's a sound strategy because once everyone is exposed he has more ammo to fire back with. But bringing religion into it is asinine.

Comment

Nigga got that OG Bobby Johnson hairline. Probably had the hair combed back just like him too.

Comment

lmao

Comment

who are these people

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X