***Vibrations*** (2018) 🔥

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Vibrations*** (2018) 🔥

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXciAbRMpBk"]Thirteen Vibrations (Instrumental) 2018 - YouTube[/ame]

something im working on that a couple people wanted me to drop. letme know what yall think

Re: ***Vibrations*** (2018) 🔥

[MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] [MENTION=5237]sandman[/MENTION] [MENTION=21359]classick[/MENTION] [MENTION=20056]Miami[/MENTION]

Comment

[MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION] @Clark Reloaded

Comment

Take out the handclap- doesn't suit the rest of the track whatsoever.

Change the hi hat imo, it's too dominate and out of pocket... The drums sounds a lil lifeless/flat, Maybe you should try layering them. Should fill it out proper and give a robust sound.

I like the breakdowns and build ups throughout though, the feeling/vibe I get from the track is one of despair/unease perhaps the weight of regret. Whatever the "main" sound/sample is, you should shift & dictate what you're doing around that(drums, track tonality, ect) A lot of people of do the opposite, they force it into what they WANT to do and it ends sounding half ass'd mediocre bs and too crowded more often than not.

Conceptually- it's like fitting something of a distinct shape into a completely different shaped hole.
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Change the hi hat imo, it's too dominate and out of pocket... The drums sounds a lil lifeless/flat, Maybe you should try layering them. Should fill it out proper and give a robust sound.

I like the breakdowns and build ups throughout though, the feeling/vibe I get from the track is one of despair/unease perhaps the weight of regret. Whatever the "main" sound/sample is, you should shift & dictate what you're doing around that(drums, track tonality, ect) A lot of people of do the opposite, they force it into what they WANT to do and it ends sounding half ass'd mediocre bs and too crowded more often than not.

Conceptually- it's like fitting something of a distinct shape into a completely different shaped hole.
          justice is the bill nye of beat making
          droppin gems.....
          414 always in this BITCH
          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

yeah i think so too. i pretty much focused on the melodie. i gave it that pain. good lookin for the breakdown. like San said u the bill nye of beatmaking lol. that was deep
            414 in this bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

yeah i think so too. i pretty much focused on the melodie. i gave it that pain. good lookin for the breakdown. like San said u the bill nye of beatmaking lol. that was deep
              414 in this bitch
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

414 in this bitch
                lmaooooooooooooo

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X