X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: @Mods

Originally posted by Bat View Post
    Originally posted by ThugFlutie View Post

I wonder if the O co-signs this kind of behavior. Particularly the suicide encouragement.
    i wouldnt say it is actively discouraged. this is the wrong website for sensitive people imo
    I feel u. I consider myself an empathic guy. So, I can see how his outrageous attacks could maybe push someone over the edge if they really are dealing with mental health/personal problems. I been here for years so I understand how this place and trolls operates, however, I've seen people get banned for less.

Comment

some of the mods here are well aware i've been in the hospital and on meds for mental health issues in the past and that i've been suicidal and they still dont give a fuck lmao

post at ur own risk

Comment

if u aint built for these estreets they will eat u alive u cant blame otbva or anyone but urself

Comment

Good luck wit that homie. My time here has been 99% positive so I won't stop for 1 clown

Comment

my mental problems were stress and drugabuse related i've been doing much better but hitting that low of a point does fuck u up somewhat i think

Comment

got out of jury duty for it tho so i was stoked about that

Comment

i've been told to kill myself 1000s of times playing LoL so im used to it.. usually by chinese boosters and scripters so i could care less they are short ugly faggots 99% of the time im sure of it

Comment

i try not to be racist but i can tell a toxic chinese person online very easily

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X