@Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Mods

can someone explain why my rap bar is red im kind of emotional today and dont want to see any hateful comments

Re: @Mods

also someone plz give back my premium thingy i need to make sure no one is tlaking shit about me in the members only forum

Comment

[MENTION=32547]watt[/MENTION] do u still run this bitch or wats the deal

Comment

@mods is someone hoeing with my rep i cant see jds negs cuz hes on ignore im guessing but im assuming they are still there?

some nice ppl are trying to spam rep me to green but the number is only going down is 1 of u hoeing or wut

Comment

Thread Date Posted By Comment
          MYSONNE - DISCIPLINE... April 23rd, 2017 02:06 PM usedtochefkd kill yourself
          Keyboard Warriors... April 23rd, 2017 12:30 PM usedtochefkd
          KW presents guess who... April 23rd, 2017 12:17 PM usedtochefkd you should participate in suicide.

I wonder if the O co-signs this kind of behavior. Particularly the suicide encouragement. It's quite disturbing that someone can behave this way just because someone disagrees with them smh

Just saying, I get along with everyone here. Besides Craig but we all know he's a frail fag, anyways, please help

Comment

its prob a new thing for him it will wear off soon he seemed pretty flabbergasted that i would tell him directly in seriousness to neck himself

Comment

can only hope i sent him in to vicious spiral of lashing out at others to deal with his own self hatred (OMG projecting OMG) but he seems smart enough he should be ok

Comment

the fact he had a big problem with it initially and then started spamming it at me and others suggests what i said to him HIT HOME HARD

Comment

in my defense i [MENTION=32547]watt[/MENTION] multiple times to delete my account for the very reason that i was feeling like saying things to people that are ban worthy imo and i shouldnt have had the chance to

Comment

Originally posted by ThugFlutie View Post
                    Thread Date Posted By Comment
                    MYSONNE - DISCIPLINE... April 23rd, 2017 02:06 PM usedtochefkd kill yourself
                    Keyboard Warriors... April 23rd, 2017 12:30 PM usedtochefkd
                    KW presents guess who... April 23rd, 2017 12:17 PM usedtochefkd you should participate in suicide.

I wonder if the O co-signs this kind of behavior. Particularly the suicide encouragement. It's quite disturbing that someone can behave this way just because someone disagrees with them smh

Just saying, I get along with everyone here. Besides Craig but we all know he's a frail fag, anyways, please help

KW presents guess who... April 23rd, 2017 12:17 PM usedtochefkd what a weirdo KW presents guess who... April 23rd, 2017 12:17 PM usedtochefkd kill yourself Keyboard Warriors... April 23rd, 2017 11:42 AM usedtochefkd kill yourself. Keyboard Warriors... April 22nd, 2017 02:02 PM Justice
                    @Mods April 21st, 2017 04:46 PM Chaunce
                    JDporter/Neil's info... April 21st, 2017 04:26 PM g00s3y
                    JDporter/Neil's info... April 21st, 2017 04:26 PM g00s3y
                    JDporter/Neil's info... April 21st, 2017 04:24 PM g00s3y
                    21 Bat posts left April 21st, 2017 02:29 PM usedtochefkd kill yourself 21 Bat posts left April 21st, 2017 02:29 PM usedtochefkd nice speech

if you put him on ignore you wont see them i just took off and hes still at it lmao

Comment

but then he says stuff like this to new posters

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post

I have @Bat on ignore, no idea what he said, he's a weird guy who is apparently a grown man who messages other men over the internet to kill themselves.

Comment

jdp loves himself way too much/is too much of a pussy to ever actually kill himself so I felt it was a relatively harmless thing to say to him. some people on the internet are so hardened to insults like retard etc that if you actually want the fuckin zombies to feel ANYTHING you have cut directly to the core

Comment

i think caustic is the only battler who understands this on the level i do and thats why he has some of most potent material. hes prob a nice guy just gets that to make an impact vs people who insult themselves almost worse than you ever could you have to be actually evil

Comment

Originally posted by ThugFlutie View Post

I wonder if the O co-signs this kind of behavior. Particularly the suicide encouragement.
                            i wouldnt say it is actively discouraged. this is the wrong website for sensitive people imo

Comment

most of the mods here got a heart tho imo.. im somewhat cautious to not really cross the line when it comes to dissing peoples family members or relentless bullying for no reason. creg already asked me if i wanted to see a real exposure and i got the message. like i said a few posts up i asked to be banned before i embarrass myself any more than i already have.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X