New admins and mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New admins and mods

Yo make some more people admin and mod, to much spam getting through. Robbin, Dieslow, Justice etc....
    Originally posted by billybobjoe
    i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Also for what it worth make the old heads mods since the rep system is currently fucked up, we can't fuck with tags anymore either, so would add fun dimension to shit talking and spam cleanup

Tuna, Miami. That krucial 13 dude always posting throw them all modships, ekelon, heistotbva

Comment

Robin doesn't got any mod powers, don't think he ever will on here unless he buys the site himself someday

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

I meant that he should be a mod, dieslow etc... i mean he posts regularly, posts up bootlegs from time to time, dude go the the main section, the first page is like straight spam posts

Comment

I meant that he should be a mod, dieslow etc... i mean he posts regularly, posts up bootlegs from time to time.

dude go the the main section, the first page is like straight spam posts

Comment

Originally posted by iHigh View Post
            I meant that he should be a mod, dieslow etc... i mean he posts regularly, posts up bootlegs from time to time.

dude go the the main section, the first page is like straight spam posts

Robin rubbed some people the wrong way with his previous actions throughout the years. Which is why he prob won't be given any modship. Can't confirm 100, but I'm sure he knows that himself. lol

I seen it, the whole 1st page was filled up with bot threads. I can't do anything about that, don't got any powers on MainStage.
            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

I got Craig to censored the n word.

as for modship, if I really wanted to Im sure I could manipulate my way into power. But power here is more of a chore. Unless you're a fag like cHaD PePpErS and don't know your place.

the main stage bot spam isn't going to be solved by expecting some loser to spend hours each day deleting each post. The solution would be to create anti bot measures. But considering that Mike guy couldn't even edit the existing css and changing a few values to make site darker I doubt we'll see anything until whatever crap he purchased goes through.

what this site really needs is someone who's not a total retard to program it. iirc choppa knows code but guessing he don't got anything to do with this. Tag probably low key bought side try a pretend he's some random guy named mike. He seems competent but we should really have someone who's at least done Web design and server stuff before.

I personally ain't doing none of that shit. I did moderation and coding as a job before and it was boring, and tedious af. Will never do that shit again.

Comment

remove bots all together
                what kinda shit is this
                The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Lock every thread except hiphop discussion, mma talk, and the ROO!!
                  The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                  ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Awesome suggestions everyone, thank you! We have been implementing these as we go, really excited for the new experience for OTBVA, and again, sorry about the theme reverting back, the team is working on it, trickier than it may seem at first

Comment

Mike-Admin
                      dropped you a private message hope you read it fam

Comment

Originally posted by Mike-Admin View Post
                        Awesome suggestions faggots,We have been implementing these as we go, if you don't like it, well suck my dick, and again, if you're crying about the theme reverting back, suck my dick.
                        I edited your last comment to the kinda response one would expect here ;)

Comment

• Justice
                          Justice commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This sounds like a more professional version of me

haha I like the edits but I am not going to be rude just for the sake of it, not my style

Comment

Mike-Admin post iHigh’s pm itt asap imo nh
                          Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Window Lurker View Post
                            Mike-Admin post iHigh’s pm itt asap imo nh
                            i told mike "dude ban this homo window lurker and make justice an Admin"
                            lol he got 1 out of 2 right.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X