Remember that kid who has video of him responding to being bullied?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remember that kid who has video of him responding to being bullied?

Also I believe all of this, aside from the confederate flag photos, is shaping up to be fake profiles trying to discredit the Mother’s motives

And the confederate flag photos were with her supposed ex...

Who she isn’t with anymore...

So hey...

Let’s discredit a bully victim because he was 3 feet away from another child that was holding a confederate flag!!!

Comment

link me to her gofundme so I can send her a few thousand
      Originally posted by HEISTBVA
      ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
        Prayers always work. I'll keep wishing death on the lil worthless son of a bitch. Now they're gonna beat his ass severely some more at school. I hope black people beat his ass so bad he'll never want to be around any black person and goes full racist.

#FuckWhitePeople #WhitePeopleAreAmericasDownfall
        In case you didn't know clarke praying for someone's death is a contradiction so slow your role and don't use god or allahs name in vain because that shit will come back bite you in the ass .... fair warning bro

:source:experience

Comment

iah I think the kid just wants attention

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
            Even the Instagram linked said that it might not really be his mom. Then the sister's Twitter that you linked said the instagram account was fake. Sounds like someone else might be trying to take advantage of this situation for their own gains.

Seems you jumping to a lot of conclusions about a southern white person for someone that just chastised people in another thread for jumping to conclusions based on skin, Robin.

I'm a white southerner so i know these people better than u do.

The pictures are proof the mother has her kids take photos with guns in their hands and confederate flags.. This alone is reason to believe the bullying stems from this, especially if it was from black kids. They see the pictures, or maybe the kid says something or is known aroumd school as a redneck, then ofc hes gonna be bullied. All the mother is doing is making it worse.

Comment

Isn’t it funny how Robin is so quick to give a terrorist the benefit of the doubt, but some dorky white kid is an evil mastermind going viral after he makes racist comments that nobody other than him claims to be what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                Isn’t it funny how Robin is so quick to give a terrorist the benefit of the doubt, but some dorky white kid is an evil mastermind going viral after he makes racist comments that nobody other than him claims to be what happened?
                Fuckin eh, was thinking the same thing
                Originally posted by billybobjoe
                i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Idk how that's funny, but I'm not saying he's a evil mastermind. I'm saying this kid was raised by a bad parent. This is what I think happen.

Kid goes to a black school. Mom posts confederate pictures. Black kid at school confronts white kid for it. White kid doesn't back down. Gets his ass beat. Complains about bullying. Mom is reason why it happen to begin with. Mom shoots video of son speaking out on it. Mom cashes in on the attention with donations.

Pathetic, and ironically typical of white republican voters. This is the family values republicans are talking about. Put pictures on social media of your young children posing with rebel flags and real firearms. Then what did she expect her son to just be fine? Especially when he's obviously a little slow? Fuck this bitch. I hope her kids get taken away and given good families.

Comment

Literally made all that up in your head. You're a delusional fucking retard who cries if someone assumes a terrorist is a Muslim (correctly, btw) then jumps completely out of the window with some delusion that a dork goes around spouting racial slurs and got beat up.

Double standards are your base argument. Then somehow pretend you're morally superior and smarter than everyone, but you're fucking retarded. Literally everyone shits on you almost every thread.

Comment

I don't see how me calling you out on presumptions means I cry everytime someones called a terrorist. Originally there was no infromation other than his skin color and name that he was a muslim. IT wasn't until later they released he had been seeing ISIS propaganda.

Comment

So only you can make presumptions about people with 0 proof? Got it.

At least statistics were on our side. Also when I commented in that thread the ISIS propaganda information was released. You still argued he might not be a Muslim, like the fucking retard you are.

Comment

#SuicideMatters #WhitePeopleAreCancer #PurgeTheWhiteRace #BlackPanthers
                          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                          Originally posted by ekeanon
                          I'm glad I got to witness your life
                          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

also what I said isn't far fetched, maybe you're just used to living in a bubble.

We know for a fact the kid was posted on his moms FB in confederate pictures wielding guns and in memes that were targeting the black NFL protesters. Young black kids obviously see this and think this. So of fucking course they're going to target this bitches retarded son. Even if he wasn't in these pictures, considring we know she does this shit It's safe to assume she raised him like that. With misconceptions of the Confederacy and what their heritage is. The kid was probably a target anyways for bullying because he was raised like a retard. His parents probably have instilled passive racist tendencies in him. Which wouldn't surprise me if he's lashed out at these bullies by calling them ******s.

I'm glad his ass is etting bullied. You know what happen when black kids tried to bully me orbe racist to me? I beat their ass. They knew their place and didn't fuck with me after that. I bet this kid just sits there passive aggressively lashing out at the black kids. Probably is isolated in school. And this is all a result of his shit mothers parenting.

Fucking disgusting, if we're playing identity politics. This embodies what white southern republicans are. Makes my fucking skin crawl.

Comment

Didn't you just make a thread about Broken Social Scene?

Comment

Cancer is black

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X