Remember that kid who has video of him responding to being bullied?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Remember that kid who has video of him responding to being bullied?

Moose, Ekelon, and Justice are mad that Trump represents how retarded they are for voting and letting another retarded cracker in office. So pathetic as fuck.

I would be mad too if I were a retarded orange stained cracker. Trump is what you would get if you had played in a clown movie trying to be took as serious.
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Wait... That's what you gathered from that?

Do you even understand the words you use?
      You dont understand when youre being outsmarted with wits. Fucking retarded jackass...
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

tbf if I had Trump's bank account I wouldn't give two shits what people thought about me. I don't even have 10% of his worth and I already don't pay much mind to what others think of me.

Comment

Motherfucker look like a product of incest.

White people love their family more than I do mine... cant tell if thats good or not because incestry is definitely popular amongst the white folk.

Incest smacked some shit up on Keatons face. Looking like that damn shark from a Disney movie

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post

Incest smacked some shit up on Keatons face. Looking like that damn shark from a Disney movie

Comment

Jobe just because you post a picture of people laughing at your previous post doesn’t make it funny

Comment

Moose, Ekelon, and Justice are mad that Trump represents how retarded they are for voting and letting another retarded cracker in office. So pathetic as fuck.

I would be mad too if I were a retarded orange stained cracker. Trump is what you would get if you had played in a clown movie trying to be took as serious.
                So you’re satisfied being a broke socially awkward pedophile?

Comment

So like...that means...

You’d rather be a lonely broke pedophile instead of being a billionaire president who’s married to a fucking 10...

You sound a little jealous Jobey Jobe

Comment

At least he's modest and knows he's too fucking dumb to achieve anything more than he has.

Comment

At least he's modest and knows he's too fucking dumb to achieve anything more than he has.
                      People obviously know he’s gonna be famous though...

Comment

Lmfao.

Ekelon with another body bag.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ekeanon View Post
                            People obviously know he’s gonna be famous though...

I dont know anyone from high school.

I dont know where you even got this, weird ass clown

Fake news but Trump is in actual sexual assaults accusations and being investigated. Lmfao Thats another L for him. Close to impeachment soon thank God

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X