Welp... Muslim Suicide Bomber's bomb-vest explodes prematurely in Manhattan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welp... Muslim Suicide Bomber's bomb-vest explodes prematurely in Manhattan

That's like coming 2nd in a race.

I came faster than you, I win.

Comment

and on some real shit.

I would never spend my life with a submissive whore. Dominate women put up a fight, they're aggressive and get to the point. Having a women who'll fight back and take control is the greatest feeling in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
        I'm just being realistic though, doesn't mean I have to be black to explain why this whore raised her kids wrong and got her son bullied then exploited it for money.

It's fkn disgusting, even if ur a racist redneck from SC, that kind of shit is unacceptable imo.

If she was just racist and exposing her children to her stupidity that's fine, that happens. But to be racist AND capitalize off her son getting his ass beat for her bigotry. thats fucked up and It pisses me off she got 50g for that shit. Honestly hope her daughters have mix chidlren because I know it'll eat her alive knowing her daughters got fucked by someone outside their race. Southern racists are really sensitive about interracial sex.
        Self hating white person ≤ racist, tbh.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
          I'm just being realistic though, doesn't mean I have to be black to explain why this whore raised her kids wrong and got her son bullied then exploited it for money.

It's fkn disgusting, even if ur a racist redneck from SC, that kind of shit is unacceptable imo.

If she was just racist and exposing her children to her stupidity that's fine, that happens. But to be racist AND capitalize off her son getting his ass beat for her bigotry. thats fucked up and It pisses me off she got 50g for that shit. Honestly hope her daughters have mix chidlren because I know it'll eat her alive knowing her daughters got fucked by someone outside their race. Southern racists are really sensitive about interracial sex.
          Self hating white person ≤ racist, tbh.

I'm not self hating, and I am racist.

Don't be fooled by what I say. I'm the reason why the word ****** is censored on these forums.

Comment

We need to increase the number of McDonald's and Starbucks and apple stores in the middle East.

Drag the cave people into modern fat happiness kicking and screaming.

Or give them their holy war they want so bad and civilize the world again with another crusade. Shout out Vlad the impaler/Dracula true hero of history painted in a bad light. He drove back the shit bird Moors with all the wild shit he did. He was protecting his country from invasion is the part they leave out.

I'm sure there's good Muslims but if you hate America and believe in killing people to convert them to your faggot religion I don't care if you get drone striked tf out of existence.

Prophet mohommad was a child fucker.

Retard from NY couldn't even make a pipe bomb that would kill him much less a bunch of people. Meanwhile American terrorists breaking records in Vegas. USA!

These faggots gotta keep their bitches covered because they know they're inept.

Pray to the east 37 times a day for no reason besides to make you feel better you look like a young Santa Claus and Christianity and Judaism successful af. I love the Jews. Palestine can eat shit too.

I don't like gays but I don't want them to die wtf???
            All these Muslims but no proper cuisine. Why even have ethnic diversity at all if they can't even open a proper restaurant lmao. That's 90% of why we put up with you Italians even. Food and your womens. Tacos! Pizza! Fried rice! Diversity for food and strange pussy>

Comment

Originally posted by ekeanon View Post
              doubt it. Wanna doubt my research? I think mine might be credible.. because u know, I actually google things.
              Care to explain why CNN and NBC decided to air a story about who all would need to be assassinated in Trump’s team to get an Obama member in office a day before inauguration?
              Robin why did you duck this?

Comment

doubt it. Wanna doubt my research? I think mine might be credible.. because u know, I actually google things.
                Care to explain why CNN and NBC decided to air a story about who all would need to be assassinated in Trump’s team to get an Obama member in office a day before inauguration?
                Robin why did you duck this?
                idk provide proof

Comment

idk provide proof
                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxIG4dduqy0[/ame]

Comment

Also if you don't mind, take a look at the comment section under the video.

Comment

• Re: Welp... Muslim Suicide Bomber's bomb-vest explodes prematurely in Manhattan

Originally posted by Kai. K
                      Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                      What a horrible bomb maker. If the bomb you're holding/have strapped to you doesn't kill you... you're in the wrong profession.
                      Real shit, what a retard.
                      Or maybe both of you are retards for believing it was a bomb in the first place.
                      Meow, where you been at?

Comment

• Re: Welp... Muslim Suicide Bomber's bomb-vest explodes prematurely in Manhattan

also ekelon we're not addressing unity. I'm saying we need to reason with religious leaders and change their perspectives of us.

Are you going to disagree with that?
                        This is very, very unlikely to work. It doesn't matter which diplomat we utilize to lead this "discussion". You've claimed that it's the interpretation of Islam that leads to aggressive behavior and the hatred of western civilization. Are you implying that we can somehow "change" the way billions of Muslims interpret their own faith? Or more-so, that we should?

You utilize a lot of hypothetical, and a lot of Utopian solutions. But there is a vast difference between utopia and reality. This "nature vs. nurture" approach is moot, because there still isn't enough evidence on either side to credit it with more influence. There isn't enough sound evidence to support any of your strategies on finding solutions for these issues. It's a really juvenile, and elementary psychological approach that isn't feasible.

What are some ideas that are actually feasible?

Comment

and on some real shit.

I would never spend my life with a submissive whore. Dominate women put up a fight, they're aggressive and get to the point. Having a women who'll fight back and take control is the greatest feeling in the world
                          something a rapist would say
                          Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                          ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X