Welp... Muslim Suicide Bomber's bomb-vest explodes prematurely in Manhattan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welp... Muslim Suicide Bomber's bomb-vest explodes prematurely in Manhattan

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
    So because there is, to an extent, a problem with radical Islam in America it's irrational to implement a ban on travel from Islamic countries. However because there is, to an extent, a problem with mass shootings in America it's not irrational to introduce firearms bans? Do I have that straight?
    Yep.

Guns are products and immigrants are people. Products have more value than a human life.

A republican will put it this way. I can have a thousand guns in my house with no problem. But put a thousand refugees in my house then I have a problem.

Comment

Ffs.

Kill yourself.

Comment

What Robin is saying is that we, under Hillary Clinton’s rule of course, need to go to all the Muslim countries and create safe spaces for them to get away from the racism, sexism, and the evils from the white male.

We also need to bring in therapy dogs because who wouldn’t want to pet Scruffy after witnessing their secret homosexual Dad being pushed off a building.

Oh and implement gun bans too

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
          "stereotype"

Well, it was all true.
          Someone says stereotype, I say statistical analysis

So exactly who prays at Mosques, ummmmm, atheists? Christians?

"He was a good guy, said Mohammad Yousuf, a cabdriver who prayed with Mr. Ullah at the mosque."

but, but, but, but, but....
          Originally posted by billybobjoe
          i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Originally posted by ekeanon View Post
            What Robin is saying is that we, under Hillary Clinton’s rule of course, need to go to all the Muslim countries and create safe spaces for them to get away from the racism, sexism, and the evils from the white male.

We also need to bring in therapy dogs because who wouldn’t want to pet Scruffy after witnessing their secret homosexual Dad being pushed off a building.

Oh and implement gun bans too

No im saying we need intellectuals like Obama to go overthere and actually reason with religious leaders and religious political leaders.

Addressed the problem, this isn't a game.

Comment

Oh please, Obama’s couldn’t even bring himself to call them Muslims, let alone ISIS...

Just like your precious left wing media today purposely ignoring the Muslim terrorist attack to report on Donald Trump drinking fucking Diet Coke.

Comment

Damn news is reporting he was a muslim now, damn who saw that coming.

Fucking plot twist

Comment

In warfare, isn't it a basic concept that you must understand your enemy? We we're focused on murdering people and banning them, then what about the religion or ideology? That will still fester in the hearts of these people. We either do genocide or have an intellectual discussion with the religious leaders and movement. The mass majority of muslims are just regular people who may even live next to you. It's the pockets of traditionalist ideology being used to benefit a narrative that supports murdering people.

u keep playing identity politics... in reality this is an issue of ideology not identity politics. We need to address the problem, traditional religious interpretation and exploitation.

Comment

I guess talking about substance is too much for snowflakes to handle. Honestly this whole issue with ekelon always going right back to identity politics is a result of political correctness. He was never faced with something that he couldn't just avoid by insulting people.

Comment

Just like your precious left wing media today purposely ignoring the Muslim terrorist attack to report on Donald Trump drinking fucking Diet Coke.
                      For the record, this wasn’t sarcasm

[ame]http://www.twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/940361375838343174[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                        In warfare, isn't it a basic concept that you must understand your enemy? We we're focused on murdering people and banning them, then what about the religion or ideology? That will still fester in the hearts of these people. We either do genocide or have an intellectual discussion with the religious leaders and movement. The mass majority of muslims are just regular people who may even live next to you. It's the pockets of traditionalist ideology being used to benefit a narrative that supports murdering people.

u keep playing identity politics... in reality this is an issue of ideology not identity politics. We need to address the problem, traditional religious interpretation and exploitation.
                        You said “we need to bring an intellectual like Obama” to basically fix the problem...

A. Why didn’t he do it in 8 years of being in office?
                        B. Why wasn’t Libya a success?
                        B/C. What the fuck happened in Benghazi?

Comment

Whoever calls any politican an intellectual is fucking wrong

Comment

Countries bombed:
                            Obama 7
                            Bush 4

Comment

Also for the record, only a 1/4 of Americans seen the U.S. as more united as a result of Obama’s presidency according to an AP NORC poll...

Comment

For the record, this wasn’t sarcasm

[ame]http://www.twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/940361375838343174[/ame]
                                I don't justify corporate media nro do i watch CNN, if i do watch corporate news its MSNBC

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X