Welp... Muslim Suicide Bomber's bomb-vest explodes prematurely in Manhattan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welp... Muslim Suicide Bomber's bomb-vest explodes prematurely in Manhattan

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
    About Bangladeshi in New York - no exaggeration, like 95% of them came within the last 15 years as part of the green card lottery. Also known as the visa diversity program. This guy is just a nut. Bangladeshi are more connected to Indian culture.
    They are pretty peaceful people. Pakistan went independent from India in 1947 and Bangladesh went independent from Pakistan in 1971. Bangladeshi are part of New York now. There is no reason to stereotype people from Bangladesh nor to stereotype non-Middle Eastern Muslims
    Donobad!
    (“thanks” in Bengali)
    But he stated himself he was influenced by ISIS and wanted to avenge Muslims that were killed. It's not a stereotype, it's listening to the confession of the accused.

Comment

No - I phrased that wrong
      I mean in regard to backlash against Bangladesh people

They are predominately chill and non violent imho

Comment

Originally posted by Justice
        I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

No human should be stereotyped in general. But enough people of a certain group do the same thing eventually it's going to become expected.

Comment

I’m saying I’ve been around Bangladeshi Muslims daily and this is an anomaly.

They couldn’t have less relevance to isis and Israel and Middle East “terror”.

Not even on the radar of an average Bangladeshi

They beef with Pakistan on some history shit tbh

Comment

Bangladesh is a pretty big place. And if you account for those that have left Bangladesh that number is even larger. I don't think you can really speak for "the average" based on the less than 1% you've encountered.

Bangladesh has been on the radar for radical islam and ISIS intervention for over a year now and appears to been growing still.

I'm on the same page for not judging an entire populace based on actions of a few. But that goes both ways. Don't assume because the few you've met were cool that they all are. The stats are trending in the opposite direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                No human should be stereotyped in general. But enough people of a certain group do the same thing eventually it's going to become expected.
                you mean like less than 0.001%

Comment

Originally posted by Kony2k20 View Post
                  you mean like less than 0.001%
                  If that's what I meant, I'd say it.

Comment

@Tag - yea I heard a guy on the news say Bangladesh is bubbling for terror and was surprised

Anyway I’m talking about Bangladeshi in New York City who came here within the last 15 years. I’ve easily talked with 800 of them

What I’m saying is shit happens in New York (exmpl 9/11) and the rest of the country runs with it
                    Bangladeshi people are GOOD here at home. Despite this guy.

New York City supports isis more than they suppprt trump if you want the truth ijs
                    And liked BinLaden more than Giuliani

So don’t believe the spin. New York fucks with BangladeshI and Muslims HEAVY

Shit happens every day. Keep it pushin

Comment

Instead of being thankful only the bomber was injured and is still alive to get info from, typical cuck Robin goes full SJW because I labeled a suicide bomber, who was avenging deaths of Muslims, a Muslim

Comment

I'm on the same page for not judging an entire populace based on actions of a few.
                        As much of a SJW I am, I actually think in some circumstances judging groups of people based on their ideology is alright.

Every philosophy, ideology, and religion can be dangerous. I think certain ones are more dangerous than others because of human nature. Islam specifically has it's own issues with conservative perspectives and literal interpretations. So if someone is going to make an argument about all Muslims being prone to behavior promoted by their ideology then I'm all for it. Let's actually discuss the problem and address them. We cannot ban ideas, or wage war on thinking. But we can have a reasonable discussion about the interpretation and practice of religious beliefs. That's how we advance society and stop this shit from happening. Not the "oh let's ban all brown people from bangladesh", that kind of stupid shit is what causes this to happen in the first place. You give these idiots more of a reason to uphold literal translations of scripture then apply it to real life and take action based on it.

Comment

You realize, people saying it's them doing it when it is them doing isn't what causes it, right?

Keep trying to protect terrorists, because you don't like Ekelon's post on a battle rap forum.

Fucking retard.

Comment

So because there is, to an extent, a problem with radical Islam in America it's irrational to implement a ban on travel from Islamic countries. However because there is, to an extent, a problem with mass shootings in America it's not irrational to introduce firearms bans? Do I have that straight?

Comment

By the way "productive discussion" s meaningless without tactical execution.

Comment

I think what we need is to be realistic.

The problem isn't immigration, the problem is the guy's environment. Born in bangladesh, comes to america for 7 years. What he learned in bangladesh and that culture stayed with him, even after 7 years in America. So when he saw things online about ISIS, that really clicked for him. I believe the problem is the interpretation of the religion, and people allowing others to think for them. This guy probably bought into some literal sunni interpreted bullshit that has a pre-determined narrative of killing people.

Blame the ideology and figure out what we can do to help these smaller pockets of Islam to evolve. This really a battle between conservative ideology and liberal ideology.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X