Welp... Muslim Suicide Bomber's bomb-vest explodes prematurely in Manhattan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welp... Muslim Suicide Bomber's bomb-vest explodes prematurely in Manhattan

American citizens are terrorists!

Comment

He was an immigrant.

Good one, Robin.

Comment

Sorry we assume a guy from Bangladesh, that was radicalized by ISIS propaganda, named Akayed Ulla is Muslim.

Silly us. Fuck you, Ekelon! You caused this!

Am I doing it right?

Comment

Ah yes, the classic nihilist atheist suicide bomber, becoming quite the trend...

Comment

He came into this country lawfully and legally. He was here for 7 years. Any other person who lives in a country for 7 years, I'd consider them to be apart of the country. So I consider this man to be American. He was not an alien but rather an immigrant.

Comment

Good reply, Robin! Keep avoiding the substance and addressing the nonissue.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                Lmao I genuinely don't logically understand how you can so heavily imply the presumption of him being a muslim is so credible that you feel the need to attack me for pointing out facts.
                Where would I get that assumption, I am with you sir.

"The Brooklyn man who allegedly detonated a crude pipe bomb in a New York City subway station told investigators he did it in the name of ISIS to avenge the deaths of Muslims around the world, a senior law enforcement official told NBC News."
                https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ooklyn-n828361
                Originally posted by billybobjoe
                i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Is the guy still alive?
                  Usually these people die and the police finds their passports under molten steel, rubble and ash, right next to the getaway car or an off duty cop finds an IS bottle message with the whole plot instruction and names of the perpretators.

Comment

Weird...this is new

Comment

Originally posted by eihi View Post
                      Lmao I genuinely don't logically understand how you can so heavily imply the presumption of him being a muslim is so credible that you feel the need to attack me for pointing out facts.
                      Where would I get that assumption, I am with you sir.

"The Brooklyn man who allegedly detonated a crude pipe bomb in a New York City subway station told investigators he did it in the name of ISIS to avenge the deaths of Muslims around the world, a senior law enforcement official told NBC News."
                      https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ooklyn-n828361
                      B.. bu.. but what if he was an American Christian that feels bad for Muslims? ISIS propaganda is obviously not what caused it, completely coincidental.

Comment

Robin complaining about getting "attacked" on a battle rap forum, SMFH. Softer than baby food
                        Originally posted by billybobjoe
                        i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Woah! Those damn Americans always committing terrorist attacks. We really need ot do something about americans!
                          This is dependent on your definition of terrorism. The label of terrorist, in my opinion, is dependent on motive, not the attack itself. While admittedly people/the media are a lot quicker to call someone a terrorist if their skin is brown, it doesn't mean others are terrorists or are committing terrorist attacks.

According to this man his goal was to avenge Muslims, and that he was influenced by ISIS. That is both religious and political motivation, so the terrorism label applies.

If John Smith from South Dakota goes out and blows up 30,000 people at a sporting event because Carson Wentz tore his ACL, that's not, by definition, an act of terrorism.

Just because labels are wrongfully applied, does not mean that every label applied is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice
                            I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

About Bangladeshi in New York - no exaggeration, like 95% of them came within the last 15 years as part of the green card lottery. Also known as the visa diversity program. This guy is just a nut. Bangladeshi are more connected to Indian culture.
                              They are pretty peaceful people. Pakistan went independent from India in 1947 and Bangladesh went independent from Pakistan in 1971. Bangladeshi are part of New York now. There is no reason to stereotype people from Bangladesh nor to stereotype non-Middle Eastern Muslims
                              Donobad!
                              (“thanks” in Bengali)

Comment

"stereotype"

Well, it was all true.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X