you ever eat food from a restaurant so bad you couldn't tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: you ever eat food from a restaurant so bad you couldn't tip

fucking oreo nigglets like justice fuck it up for the whole culture.

I know some people that work in the industry, they just ignore minorities tables that come in, Managers don't care cause they know even if everything was perfect, that table still looking for something to complain about to get a free meal, just give them bad service in the first place as soon as they sit down, so they don't come back.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/4...erson-of-color

The reason you got chucky Cheese tokens laying around, well that justs tells me the quality of restaurants you go to and can afford!
    Done blacklisted yourself from all the quality restaurants, now that is probably the only place you can go.

I am surprised you could even afford to part ways with that single Chucky Cheese Coin, hahahaha
    And seriously, who walks around with Chucky Cheese coins in their pocket in the first place??
    So what before dinner you had to raid your change jar cause you didn't have enough paper to go out to eat without bringing the coins along too. You just showed what a broke ass cuck you are.
    Originally posted by billybobjoe
    i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Originally posted by eihi View Post
      Originally posted by Justice View Post
      Some broke ass chumps, lol
      Homie thinking he funny leaving a chucky cheese coin for a tip and server on sight droping some toenail clippings in his food.

fuck with the people who fuck with your food, smart
      Tipping takes place AFTER you eat and pay the bill moronic bitchboi

Who's dropping toe clippings as a get back if I don't go back ?
      Never said I did it on purpose for no reason-You get back what you put out.

You had to put in some serious time, or must still work at a restaurant to feel a certain type of way about it.
      Your mother and any other bitch thats gonna wait on me and gives me lip can suck my dick. Waiter ass nigga come get yo penny or Chucky cheese token.
      You really are dumb as fuck.

1st off, when you sit down at a restaurant, servers can spot a broke nigglet that to broke to tip, that why they give you shit service in the first place, cause they already know you broke as shit just looking to scam something.

When you place your drink order(before you ever order your food,dipshit), if the server senses you a piece of shit, he using his dick to stir your unsweet ice tea nigglet.

So once you don't tip your waiter, you then never go back to that restaurant again?

And apparently, servers only stay working at one job for the rest of their life, what happens when you stiff a server over at Rudys steak house, then you go over to Red Lobster and he works there too..
      That whole kitchen fucking with your food.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMjzEWOWXk0"]Waiting... (4/11) Movie CLIP - Seasoning the Food (2005) HD - YouTube[/ame]
      fucking oreo nigglets like justice fuck it up for the whole culture.

I know some people that work in the industry, they just ignore minorities tables that come in, Managers don't care cause they know even if everything was perfect, that table still looking for something to complain about to get a free meal, just give them bad service in the first place as soon as they sit down, so they don't come back.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/4...erson-of-color

The reason you got chucky Cheese tokens laying around, well that justs tells me the quality of restaurants you go to and can afford!
      Done blacklisted yourself from all the quality restaurants, now that is probably the only place you can go.

I am surprised you could even afford to part ways with that single Chucky Cheese Coin, hahahaha
      And seriously, who walks around with Chucky Cheese coins in their pocket in the first place??
      So what before dinner you had to raid your change jar cause you didn't have enough paper to go out to eat without bringing the coins along too. You just showed what a broke ass cuck you are.
      LMAOOOOOO, read like 3 random lines out of your entire raging & livid thesis dedicated to me.
      Perhaps i had a Chucky cheese token on me since i went to a family members child birthday party earlier that week- AND GUESS WHERE THAT WAS- pinche idiota. Usa tu cabeza dense ass motherfucka.

Word. i'm sure pulling out multiple hundreds to pay a bill thats under 100 shows just how broke i am to the workers. You should def write some more emotional essays about me that i'll never read in full.

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Wearing the same clothes all week, smelly ass oreo.... lmao
        Originally posted by billybobjoe
        i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...