Well...this is awkward (Minnesota (D) Senator Exposed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well...this is awkward (Minnesota (D) Senator Exposed)

Now a second woman has come out against him.

Comment

al franken the biggest retard in the senate and he cheated to win his seat and was the 60th vote for aca. hang this fat jew
      Originally posted by Justice
      I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Al Franken is showing WHAT TO DO when you're accused of sexual harassment.

Come forward and ask for an ethics investigation. Don't play it off like you're not some serial rapist or pedo. I'm disgusted by his behavior however I'm glad he's willing to admit when he's in the wrong. It's too bad republicans weren't raised better, or else they may be willing to be investigated for these types of accusations as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

Come forward and ask for an ethics investigation. Don't play it off like you're not some serial rapist or pedo. I'm disgusted by his behavior however I'm glad he's willing to admit when he's in the wrong. It's too bad republicans weren't raised better, or else they may be willing to be investigated for these types of accusations as well.
          There's that corny hyperbole that Ekelon does.

Both of you suck badly when it comes to discussing politics.

Comment

lol what you do is deny deny deny. some roastie saying you brushed her arm 90 years ago is nothing, the second you say anything another than this bitch is lying youre fucked. not surprising al "im not a lawyer" franken chose this route
            Originally posted by Justice
            I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
              Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

There's that corny hyperbole that Ekelon does.

Both of you suck badly when it comes to discussing politics.
              I'm just trying to spin this away from Franken and make him appear better.

Is that what you're talking about? That was intentional.

Comment

Lmao. Robin trying to switch it back to get Tadgh back on his side.

What a fucking loser.

Comment

I don't know how to feel about tadgh. He's not playing identity politics or tribalism correctly.

Comment

Sure thing, soyboy. You only switch up every time to try to align with him

Comment

That's because he's not trolling....

Comment

So you don't actually hold any beliefs of your own you just follow Tadgh?

Comment

I cannot be confined by party lines

Comment

I like the whole concept of republicans and democrats attacking each other because I can always play the high card.

In the case of tagda he appears to be more critical of both sides. Not to say I'm not, I acknowledge under bill clinton they repealed glass steagall, rigged the DNC, and haven't gotten shit done like republicans.

I just don't think Al Franken is the worst of the lot, relative to his fellow dems he's pretty good. We have to have some kind of standard, but throwing everybody under it isn't going to get anyone anywhere. We may need to allow corporatist bullshit to occur so we can get stuff like Weed legalized. Even if it's monopolized isn't it better to get it legalized then focus on demonopolization?

Comment

Nobody cares what you say.

Comment

But tadg main issue seems to be his incompetency. The whore dem from cali that kept asking the same question getting same answer without setting up a trap pissed me off for same reasons franken did tadga. Stupidity and incompetency. I don't know exactly what tadga is referencing though, but im assuming it's the same thing. Asking a question that won't/cant be answered.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X