Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I fear if I post I could sabotage myself

Originally posted by txtc View Post
    phil youre one of the most alpha ppl on the internet ive ever encountered, you obvi previously had supreme self confidence and you seem to have lost that when you started to like dicks. just forget the dicks and exercise and read and write raps and other good shit and become a productive member of society. degeneracy seems fun but its ultimately unfulfilling and depressing, you need to set goals for yourself and work towards them. write down things you wanna accomplish by the end of this year, next year, etc etc and then break each goal down into finer points so you can move step by step to accomplish them. you have a lot of value as a human bean and nobody really wants to be some alcoholic/addict/gay loser, they just pretend to like these things to cope. be a winner big dog. hope this helps

This post saved the thread

Edit: the one above me too

Comment

Phil ur taking this shit too far dude

Comment

Shawna fcked ur brain up

U need to move on imo

Comment

implying his brain wasnt fucked when he moved in with her at her moms

Comment

No. Everyone’s brain is fucked up in someway
            I’m talking about as far as when you’re in a relationship and then you break up and you can’t imagine yourself in another relationship

Comment

Serz question Nor - have you ever been in a relationship?

Comment

This may not be true for everyone, but I've found for me that once I stopped looking for people (relationships, namely) is when I found them.

To easy to get in your own head when you feel like you HAVE to find someone. You're trying to hit the polar opposite of the spectrum attempting to convince yourself you want everything but a relationship. Just chill, be you, go out, talk to people. The rest will take care of itself. Get out of your head, and out of your own way.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                  Serz question Nor - have you ever been in a relationship?
                  yes

Comment

u wot m8?
                    Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                    ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                      This may not be true for everyone, but I've found for me that once I stopped looking for people (relationships, namely) is when I found them.

To easy to get in your own head when you feel like you HAVE to find someone. You're trying to hit the polar opposite of the spectrum attempting to convince yourself you want everything but a relationship. Just chill, be you, go out, talk to people. The rest will take care of itself. Get out of your head, and out of your own way.
                      Couldn't have said it better.

Pleighboi

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post

True good shit man. I don't know maybe one day somebody will fall in my lap. I don't get it I look like a really hot fun guy but people don't chase me. When a girl looks hot and she's fun guys always chase after that. But if I act like I don't want a relationship that's just too many people think that I really don't want a relationship maybe I don't really need a relationship. But then again I have a girly friend that tells me she can't have sex with someone without the love part.

Comment

Being a hot fun guy >>>

I assume you're still doing voice to text? Just look at how scattered what you're writing is. You're overthinking and over complicating your life. Just relax. Don't worry about who is or isn't chasing you. Don't worry about whether or not you "need" a relationship. Just advance yourself as a person and let the rest of the pieces fall into place naturally.

And stop saying "a girly friend" please.

Comment

@ tag being reasonable

Comment

where da pics @

Comment

Until you're satisfied with your own life you can't expect anyone else to be
                                The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                                ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X