Omg I sucked a cock today and I loved it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg I sucked a cock today and I loved it.

So I was on the Grindr account and I just made my profile and a 41 year old black guy messaged me and he sent me some dick pics. He was fully shaved and he's got a really nice cock. I asked him where he lives he asked me where I live He's only 11 minutes away from my house. He still lives with his mom. He's a bus driver and he's pretty laid back for a black guy. He said he only has one ball because of an injury that he had back in the day and I said that's fine I'm okay with that. So as I'm driving my new 2014 Impala limited edition Chevy I make it to his residence his mom answered the door I said is Tim here? He answers the door and tells me to keep quiet because his mom could hear us. He takes me upstairs to his room and we conversate for a little while and I tell him I haven't been with a guy in 10 years. I said well let's get started he drops his pants and takes off his shirt. And I am just impressed by how good-looking this guy's cock is I was already horny just by looking at the photos that he sent me. I put some lube on his cock and jerked him off for a while and then put a condom on him and I started sucking his cock and stroking his cock. I felt like I was really good at it. He told me in the messages that he doesn't last too long I said I'm okay with that. So as I'm giving him head I am taking it all down my throat. I was getting a rush out of it I was getting really excited. I sucked the life out of his cock really good he came very hard I sucked him till he went limp. He filled that whole condom up. I asked him so did I do a pretty good job like I said I haven't been with a guy in 10 years. He said I did really good I was so happy and proud that I was able to do that with no sweat. I told my friend Brian about it he said that's so hooootttt. I told Brian I'm really good at giving head I feel so much better now. Oh my God I'm gay and I f****** love it. Today was just perfect. I'm going to see Brian later on today in the Impala. This whole weekend with Brian getting this car at the dealership at darcys and everything and popping Norcos and smoking weed and drinking Fireball was just been a blast I don't want this to end my life is so much better without that fat b**** in my life. I feel so much better about myself now.

Re: Omg I sucked a cock today and I loved it.

Ban Phil asap
    The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
    ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
        Ban Phil asap
        Why do you want to ban me I'm okay with being gay I actually like doing this stuff it feels good to me. It took a lot of balls for me to just go out and meet some random guy and please him like that. I did this not feeling nervous I didn't feel upset about anything I was perfectly fine with it I knew what I was getting myself into and I knew what I was doing. Being gay feels so good to me I don't want it to stop

Comment

Lol wtf

Comment

Guess anything is better than Shawnna.

Comment

Didn't you and Earl have stipulations in your battle that you would stop this gay shit if you lost?

Comment

Not stop doing it but stop posting it.

Comment

@ he's only 11

Minutes away

Comment

Nora mad right now...

Comment

Story looking shakey, Phil...

"..his mom answered the door.."

"Tim answers the door"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                        So I was on the Grindr account and I just made my profile and a 41 year old black guy messaged me and he sent me some dick pics. He was fully shaved and he's got a really nice cock. I asked him where he lives he asked me where I live He's only 11 minutes away from my house. He still lives with his mom. He's a bus driver and he's pretty laid back for a black guy. He said he only has one ball because of an injury that he had back in the day and I said that's fine I'm okay with that. So as I'm driving my new 2014 Impala limited edition Chevy I make it to his residence his mom answered the door I said is Tim here? He answers the door and tells me to keep quiet because his mom could hear us. He takes me upstairs to his room and we conversate for a little while and I tell him I haven't been with a guy in 10 years. I said well let's get started he drops his pants and takes off his shirt. And I am just impressed by how good-looking this guy's cock is I was already horny just by looking at the photos that he sent me. I put some lube on his cock and jerked him off for a while and then put a condom on him and I started sucking his cock and stroking his cock. I felt like I was really good at it. He told me in the messages that he doesn't last too long I said I'm okay with that. So as I'm giving him head I am taking it all down my throat. I was getting a rush out of it I was getting really excited. I sucked the life out of his cock really good he came very hard I sucked him till he went limp. He filled that whole condom up. I asked him so did I do a pretty good job like I said I haven't been with a guy in 10 years. He said I did really good I was so happy and proud that I was able to do that with no sweat. I told my friend Brian about it he said that's so hooootttt. I told Brian I'm really good at giving head I feel so much better now. Oh my God I'm gay and I f****** love it. Today was just perfect. I'm going to see Brian later on today in the Impala. This whole weekend with Brian getting this car at the dealership at darcys and everything and popping Norcos and smoking weed and drinking Fireball was just been a blast I don't want this to end my life is so much better without that fat b**** in my life. I feel so much better about myself now.
                        Stfu fag

Comment

Stopped reading after 2014 impala.

Cap the multis cause I can't tell what rhymes.

Edit: fml every thread is dead, finished reading.

Comment

How is this shit allowed on the site not against gays but talking about sucking another guys dick on a battle rap forum.. I don't see the relevance?
                            CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

I thought I was gonna get a link to the packers game

Should of known

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X