Omg I sucked a cock today and I loved it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Omg I sucked a cock today and I loved it.

The way I see it, is you may make my girl call you daddy, you may even ruin her pussy forever. But at the end of the night if I'm the one who's cuddling with her then I've won

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
      My Suck It Or Not verse >>>>> [MENTION=5114]RAW[/MENTION] and [MENTION=24202]King Kurbz[/MENTION]
      You legitimately spend more time making posts like these then Kurbz or I spent writing/recording those.

Facts.

Drop it tho, the culture trying to hear it

Comment

Phil is dogshit crazy
        Clarke is a pathological liar

I haven't seen a more disappointing excuse of a tag team since Taka Minchanoku and Funaki
        The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
        ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
          [MENTION=37763]Miles702[/MENTION] you need to hop on Camrons/Lil Waynes Suck It Or Not beat. Bless this site with another audio
          Weren't you suppose to drop your audio for the track like yesterday or the day before that
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
            So I was on the Grindr account and I just made my profile and a 41 year old black guy messaged me and he sent me some dick pics. He was fully shaved and he's got a really nice cock. I asked him where he lives he asked me where I live He's only 11 minutes away from my house. He still lives with his mom. He's a bus driver and he's pretty laid back for a black guy. He said he only has one ball because of an injury that he had back in the day and I said that's fine I'm okay with that. So as I'm driving my new 2014 Impala limited edition Chevy I make it to his residence his mom answered the door I said is Tim here? He answers the door and tells me to keep quiet because his mom could hear us. He takes me upstairs to his room and we conversate for a little while and I tell him I haven't been with a guy in 10 years. I said well let's get started he drops his pants and takes off his shirt. And I am just impressed by how good-looking this guy's cock is I was already horny just by looking at the photos that he sent me. I put some lube on his cock and jerked him off for a while and then put a condom on him and I started sucking his cock and stroking his cock. I felt like I was really good at it. He told me in the messages that he doesn't last too long I said I'm okay with that. So as I'm giving him head I am taking it all down my throat. I was getting a rush out of it I was getting really excited. I sucked the life out of his cock really good he came very hard I sucked him till he went limp. He filled that whole condom up. I asked him so did I do a pretty good job like I said I haven't been with a guy in 10 years. He said I did really good I was so happy and proud that I was able to do that with no sweat. I told my friend Brian about it he said that's so hooootttt. I told Brian I'm really good at giving head I feel so much better now. Oh my God I'm gay and I f****** love it. Today was just perfect. I'm going to see Brian later on today in the Impala. This whole weekend with Brian getting this car at the dealership at darcys and everything and popping Norcos and smoking weed and drinking Fireball was just been a blast I don't want this to end my life is so much better without that fat b**** in my life. I feel so much better about myself now.
            for 2000 years this planet was here

it's adam and eve not steve u queer
            Originally posted by Fake Blanco
            site been a mess but shitty just landed a hit in this sty !!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X